He’s officially changed his last name to Jacksun. It’s never too late in time or age to create a new identity, change it up, shock the people.
“If Prince and P Diddy can do it, why can’t and shouldn’t Jermaine?” Jacksun’s attorney, Bret D. Lewis, said at the time of his petition. A judge has approved the change and so it shall be.
This isn’t the first time Jermaine has changed his name. He had unofficially started calling himself Mohammad Abdul Aziz when he converted to Islam in 1989.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here