The patriarch of the Jackson family appeared on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight” and made a fool out of himself, telling the world that he, Joe Jackson, the man who is better known for borderline slave driving his kids for the empire, thinks parents are too soft these days.
“One of the reasons I say that is because kids nowadays are killing their parents in some cases,” Jackson said. “Let’s get into this ‘beating’ thing. There’s no such thing as ‘beating a kid.’ You whip them or punish them over something they did, and they will remember that. And they’ll remember it in such a way that they won’t do it again. That’s the way I was.”
He makes no bones about the way he raised the clan, saying times were tough then and it was either his way or the street way. And he boasts of his great deed as a father, producing children “that everybody loved all over the world.”
Joe Jackson gets the ‘Parent of the Century Award.’
Check out a clip of the interview below to hear Jackson’s reaction to receiving news of Michael’s passing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here