*The medical community has been turned upside down because the most respectable institution in the world has hired some of the most deviant mofolos in town.
Dr. Nikita Levy is a Johns Hopkins gynecologist who killed himself Monday, by wrapping a plastic bag around his head and pumping it with helium when it was discovered that he had been taping and photgraphing his patients. He left a suicide note behind for his wife in his car saying, “[did not want to] see you suffer with the truth,” according to the Baltimore Sun.
Levy has been an gynecologist with Johns Hopkins for over 20 years and it appears he was an undercover freak the entire time. He had surveillance equipment in his office, but he also had a spy pen in his pocket that shot video. Gross! Unfortunately, he won’t be brought to justice, but those he left behind will take the fall for his actions. A serious class action lawsuit is building with attorneys taking out newspaper ads to attract those who have been violated by Levy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here