*The medical community has been turned upside down because the most respectable institution in the world has hired some of the most deviant mofolos in town.
Dr. Nikita Levy is a Johns Hopkins gynecologist who killed himself Monday, by wrapping a plastic bag around his head and pumping it with helium when it was discovered that he had been taping and photgraphing his patients. He left a suicide note behind for his wife in his car saying, “[did not want to] see you suffer with the truth,” according to the Baltimore Sun.
Levy has been an gynecologist with Johns Hopkins for over 20 years and it appears he was an undercover freak the entire time. He had surveillance equipment in his office, but he also had a spy pen in his pocket that shot video. Gross! Unfortunately, he won’t be brought to justice, but those he left behind will take the fall for his actions. A serious class action lawsuit is building with attorneys taking out newspaper ads to attract those who have been violated by Levy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here