*The medical community has been turned upside down because the most respectable institution in the world has hired some of the most deviant mofolos in town.
Dr. Nikita Levy is a Johns Hopkins gynecologist who killed himself Monday, by wrapping a plastic bag around his head and pumping it with helium when it was discovered that he had been taping and photgraphing his patients. He left a suicide note behind for his wife in his car saying, “[did not want to] see you suffer with the truth,” according to the Baltimore Sun.
Levy has been an gynecologist with Johns Hopkins for over 20 years and it appears he was an undercover freak the entire time. He had surveillance equipment in his office, but he also had a spy pen in his pocket that shot video. Gross! Unfortunately, he won’t be brought to justice, but those he left behind will take the fall for his actions. A serious class action lawsuit is building with attorneys taking out newspaper ads to attract those who have been violated by Levy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here