*Everyone wants their day in court, but if you’ve been watching these TV judges or have been in trouble with the law, you know not to go in their court actin’ up!
The next time you’re in Miami, make sure you keep your nose clean and don’t end up in Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat’s courtroom. If you do…don’t play! He made an example out of Penelope Soto, 18, who was arrested for drug possession, so that anyone that thinks they want to try him can refer to her performance.
He was being lenient with the teenager until she started getting lippy with him and acting erratic. Her actions were so uncharacteristic of a defendent, Judge Rodriguez-Chomat had to ask her if she had any drugs before she entered the courtroom.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here