*Everyone wants their day in court, but if you’ve been watching these TV judges or have been in trouble with the law, you know not to go in their court actin’ up!
The next time you’re in Miami, make sure you keep your nose clean and don’t end up in Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat’s courtroom. If you do…don’t play! He made an example out of Penelope Soto, 18, who was arrested for drug possession, so that anyone that thinks they want to try him can refer to her performance.
He was being lenient with the teenager until she started getting lippy with him and acting erratic. Her actions were so uncharacteristic of a defendent, Judge Rodriguez-Chomat had to ask her if she had any drugs before she entered the courtroom.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here