*Everyone wants their day in court, but if you’ve been watching these TV judges or have been in trouble with the law, you know not to go in their court actin’ up!
The next time you’re in Miami, make sure you keep your nose clean and don’t end up in Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat’s courtroom. If you do…don’t play! He made an example out of Penelope Soto, 18, who was arrested for drug possession, so that anyone that thinks they want to try him can refer to her performance.
He was being lenient with the teenager until she started getting lippy with him and acting erratic. Her actions were so uncharacteristic of a defendent, Judge Rodriguez-Chomat had to ask her if she had any drugs before she entered the courtroom.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here