*Everyone wants their day in court, but if you’ve been watching these TV judges or have been in trouble with the law, you know not to go in their court actin’ up!
The next time you’re in Miami, make sure you keep your nose clean and don’t end up in Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat’s courtroom. If you do…don’t play! He made an example out of Penelope Soto, 18, who was arrested for drug possession, so that anyone that thinks they want to try him can refer to her performance.
He was being lenient with the teenager until she started getting lippy with him and acting erratic. Her actions were so uncharacteristic of a defendent, Judge Rodriguez-Chomat had to ask her if she had any drugs before she entered the courtroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here