*Everyone wants their day in court, but if you’ve been watching these TV judges or have been in trouble with the law, you know not to go in their court actin’ up!
The next time you’re in Miami, make sure you keep your nose clean and don’t end up in Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat’s courtroom. If you do…don’t play! He made an example out of Penelope Soto, 18, who was arrested for drug possession, so that anyone that thinks they want to try him can refer to her performance.
He was being lenient with the teenager until she started getting lippy with him and acting erratic. Her actions were so uncharacteristic of a defendent, Judge Rodriguez-Chomat had to ask her if she had any drugs before she entered the courtroom.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here