Ok… since they do, it looks like the reality show star and singer has something good for those who would care to listen.
She’s got a lot of experience in the heart break hotel department and she plans to unleash those trying times in the studio for upcoming album, “Rebellious Soul.”
“That whole album is about that boy [JR Smith]. When dudes use us for coochie, I use them for songs,” the singer explained to the Power 105 “Breakfast Club.” “Man, he played me. I was in love. I was so open, dude, I was ready to cook breakfast naked. Sing songs. I was ready to sit down. I was very sincere. He sold me the dream.”
K. Michelle seems to make some pretty silly errors when it comes to her relationships. During the interview on the show, she admitted her mouth was a contributing factor to them breaking up. But also clarified that the two never really had a label and she knew he would sleep around.
“He played me, I thought we were serious,” she said. “We weren’t a couple, but we spent a lot of time together. I’m not going to lie on him. We didn’t have this commitment.”
Check out the full interview:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here