The reality is, money attracts sharks and sometimes sharks come in the form of husbands and wives.
Recently, fans and critics have been wondering if Kandi Burruss’s man decided to pop the question because he has an ulterior motive.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi cleared the air, saying Todd Tucker is as in love with her as she is with him.
“I heard different people like Wendy Williams trying to say he was an opportunist, but I was trying to figure out, ‘What does she mean by that?’” she said. “Todd makes good money doing what he does, and he also has a lot of different business ventures going on outside of that. And he did not want to be on TV or anything.
“I think, for AJ, it was more about if people can’t figure out how you make your money, then they always try to say, ‘Oh, you must not have any.’ But you can clearly see that Todd is working. He does well, so no need to question it.”
To make sure he’s not trying to hustle her, Kandi wants a prenup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here