The reality is, money attracts sharks and sometimes sharks come in the form of husbands and wives.
Recently, fans and critics have been wondering if Kandi Burruss’s man decided to pop the question because he has an ulterior motive.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi cleared the air, saying Todd Tucker is as in love with her as she is with him.
“I heard different people like Wendy Williams trying to say he was an opportunist, but I was trying to figure out, ‘What does she mean by that?’” she said. “Todd makes good money doing what he does, and he also has a lot of different business ventures going on outside of that. And he did not want to be on TV or anything.
“I think, for AJ, it was more about if people can’t figure out how you make your money, then they always try to say, ‘Oh, you must not have any.’ But you can clearly see that Todd is working. He does well, so no need to question it.”
To make sure he’s not trying to hustle her, Kandi wants a prenup.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here