The reality is, money attracts sharks and sometimes sharks come in the form of husbands and wives.
Recently, fans and critics have been wondering if Kandi Burruss’s man decided to pop the question because he has an ulterior motive.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi cleared the air, saying Todd Tucker is as in love with her as she is with him.
“I heard different people like Wendy Williams trying to say he was an opportunist, but I was trying to figure out, ‘What does she mean by that?’” she said. “Todd makes good money doing what he does, and he also has a lot of different business ventures going on outside of that. And he did not want to be on TV or anything.
“I think, for AJ, it was more about if people can’t figure out how you make your money, then they always try to say, ‘Oh, you must not have any.’ But you can clearly see that Todd is working. He does well, so no need to question it.”
To make sure he’s not trying to hustle her, Kandi wants a prenup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here