The reality is, money attracts sharks and sometimes sharks come in the form of husbands and wives.
Recently, fans and critics have been wondering if Kandi Burruss’s man decided to pop the question because he has an ulterior motive.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi cleared the air, saying Todd Tucker is as in love with her as she is with him.
“I heard different people like Wendy Williams trying to say he was an opportunist, but I was trying to figure out, ‘What does she mean by that?’” she said. “Todd makes good money doing what he does, and he also has a lot of different business ventures going on outside of that. And he did not want to be on TV or anything.
“I think, for AJ, it was more about if people can’t figure out how you make your money, then they always try to say, ‘Oh, you must not have any.’ But you can clearly see that Todd is working. He does well, so no need to question it.”
To make sure he’s not trying to hustle her, Kandi wants a prenup.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here