The reality is, money attracts sharks and sometimes sharks come in the form of husbands and wives.
Recently, fans and critics have been wondering if Kandi Burruss’s man decided to pop the question because he has an ulterior motive.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi cleared the air, saying Todd Tucker is as in love with her as she is with him.
“I heard different people like Wendy Williams trying to say he was an opportunist, but I was trying to figure out, ‘What does she mean by that?’” she said. “Todd makes good money doing what he does, and he also has a lot of different business ventures going on outside of that. And he did not want to be on TV or anything.
“I think, for AJ, it was more about if people can’t figure out how you make your money, then they always try to say, ‘Oh, you must not have any.’ But you can clearly see that Todd is working. He does well, so no need to question it.”
To make sure he’s not trying to hustle her, Kandi wants a prenup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here