Us Weekly reports that her man Todd Tucker put an extra icy two-karat diamond ring on her finger for all the world to see. But one diamond expert is saying that thing ain’t even real.
“At first glance, the ring looks like a stunning (and HUGE!) two-karat oval diamond,” Ira Weissman wrote in the Huffington Post. “But at closer inspection, this is clearly not what we’re dealing with here.”
Allegedly the ring is a Greg Ruth design and according to the expert, should be worth at least $40,000. The one Kandi is boasting about is worth $11,000 Weissman proposes. Weissman suggests that the ring is basically a cluster of smaller diamonds to appear as one larger piece, and the ring probably weighs a total of two-karats. He adds in the article that it would be much more respectable if Kandi came clean about it and shared with the world how she made a less expensive ring work for her.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here