Us Weekly reports that her man Todd Tucker put an extra icy two-karat diamond ring on her finger for all the world to see. But one diamond expert is saying that thing ain’t even real.
“At first glance, the ring looks like a stunning (and HUGE!) two-karat oval diamond,” Ira Weissman wrote in the Huffington Post. “But at closer inspection, this is clearly not what we’re dealing with here.”
Allegedly the ring is a Greg Ruth design and according to the expert, should be worth at least $40,000. The one Kandi is boasting about is worth $11,000 Weissman proposes. Weissman suggests that the ring is basically a cluster of smaller diamonds to appear as one larger piece, and the ring probably weighs a total of two-karats. He adds in the article that it would be much more respectable if Kandi came clean about it and shared with the world how she made a less expensive ring work for her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here