Us Weekly reports that her man Todd Tucker put an extra icy two-karat diamond ring on her finger for all the world to see. But one diamond expert is saying that thing ain’t even real.
“At first glance, the ring looks like a stunning (and HUGE!) two-karat oval diamond,” Ira Weissman wrote in the Huffington Post. “But at closer inspection, this is clearly not what we’re dealing with here.”
Allegedly the ring is a Greg Ruth design and according to the expert, should be worth at least $40,000. The one Kandi is boasting about is worth $11,000 Weissman proposes. Weissman suggests that the ring is basically a cluster of smaller diamonds to appear as one larger piece, and the ring probably weighs a total of two-karats. He adds in the article that it would be much more respectable if Kandi came clean about it and shared with the world how she made a less expensive ring work for her.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here