Us Weekly reports that her man Todd Tucker put an extra icy two-karat diamond ring on her finger for all the world to see. But one diamond expert is saying that thing ain’t even real.
“At first glance, the ring looks like a stunning (and HUGE!) two-karat oval diamond,” Ira Weissman wrote in the Huffington Post. “But at closer inspection, this is clearly not what we’re dealing with here.”
Allegedly the ring is a Greg Ruth design and according to the expert, should be worth at least $40,000. The one Kandi is boasting about is worth $11,000 Weissman proposes. Weissman suggests that the ring is basically a cluster of smaller diamonds to appear as one larger piece, and the ring probably weighs a total of two-karats. He adds in the article that it would be much more respectable if Kandi came clean about it and shared with the world how she made a less expensive ring work for her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here