Karl Lagerfeld doesn’t like the change and said the bang are “not a good idea.”
“I don’t understand why she changed her hair,” Lagerfeld commented on the on France’s Canal Plus.
“I love Michelle Obama,” he elaborated, but concluded that the sharply-cut brow fringe makes the first lady look like a news anchor – or “une speakerine de LCI,” he said in French.
But Mrs. Obama doesn’t seem a bit worried about his comments. So many have praised the look and she hasn’t changed it since its debut.
So boo on you Lagerfeld.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here