Karl Lagerfeld doesn’t like the change and said the bang are “not a good idea.”
“I don’t understand why she changed her hair,” Lagerfeld commented on the on France’s Canal Plus.
“I love Michelle Obama,” he elaborated, but concluded that the sharply-cut brow fringe makes the first lady look like a news anchor – or “une speakerine de LCI,” he said in French.
But Mrs. Obama doesn’t seem a bit worried about his comments. So many have praised the look and she hasn’t changed it since its debut.
So boo on you Lagerfeld.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here