Karl Lagerfeld doesn’t like the change and said the bang are “not a good idea.”
“I don’t understand why she changed her hair,” Lagerfeld commented on the on France’s Canal Plus.
“I love Michelle Obama,” he elaborated, but concluded that the sharply-cut brow fringe makes the first lady look like a news anchor – or “une speakerine de LCI,” he said in French.
But Mrs. Obama doesn’t seem a bit worried about his comments. So many have praised the look and she hasn’t changed it since its debut.
So boo on you Lagerfeld.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here