Karl Lagerfeld doesn’t like the change and said the bang are “not a good idea.”
“I don’t understand why she changed her hair,” Lagerfeld commented on the on France’s Canal Plus.
“I love Michelle Obama,” he elaborated, but concluded that the sharply-cut brow fringe makes the first lady look like a news anchor – or “une speakerine de LCI,” he said in French.
But Mrs. Obama doesn’t seem a bit worried about his comments. So many have praised the look and she hasn’t changed it since its debut.
So boo on you Lagerfeld.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here