Karl Lagerfeld doesn’t like the change and said the bang are “not a good idea.”
“I don’t understand why she changed her hair,” Lagerfeld commented on the on France’s Canal Plus.
“I love Michelle Obama,” he elaborated, but concluded that the sharply-cut brow fringe makes the first lady look like a news anchor – or “une speakerine de LCI,” he said in French.
But Mrs. Obama doesn’t seem a bit worried about his comments. So many have praised the look and she hasn’t changed it since its debut.
So boo on you Lagerfeld.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here