Could be since the singer of famous R&B ballads and sexual healing, mood-changing songs like “Make It Last Forever” and “Hood Sex”has a new relationship book out called, would you believe, “Make it Last Forever.”
In an interview with The Root, the singer turned author chatted about the book, relationships, music and all that good stuff, explaining, or justifying why he think he’s qualified to give you some advice on love.
“Basically, since I’ve written a lot of love songs, and a lot of people listen to my music, it made sense. Many of the songs are based on relationships that I have experienced. I’ve done a lot of ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ in my life, so I figured a book would be a natural progression. Writing a relationship book fits into the framework of what I have done in my career in music and on radio.”
There you have it. Because he sings the songs, he’s got the credentials.
Keith Sweat is also the nighttime host of the “Sweat Hotel,” a syndicated radio show.
On the advice tip, he says compatibility is multifaceted and includes sexuality and communication.
Check out the full interview at theRoot.
And since we’re talking Keith’s new book named after his hit song, why not give the tune a spin? Ok, good idea, let’s do it:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here