Could be since the singer of famous R&B ballads and sexual healing, mood-changing songs like “Make It Last Forever” and “Hood Sex”has a new relationship book out called, would you believe, “Make it Last Forever.”
In an interview with The Root, the singer turned author chatted about the book, relationships, music and all that good stuff, explaining, or justifying why he think he’s qualified to give you some advice on love.
“Basically, since I’ve written a lot of love songs, and a lot of people listen to my music, it made sense. Many of the songs are based on relationships that I have experienced. I’ve done a lot of ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ in my life, so I figured a book would be a natural progression. Writing a relationship book fits into the framework of what I have done in my career in music and on radio.”
There you have it. Because he sings the songs, he’s got the credentials.
Keith Sweat is also the nighttime host of the “Sweat Hotel,” a syndicated radio show.
On the advice tip, he says compatibility is multifaceted and includes sexuality and communication.
Check out the full interview at theRoot.
And since we’re talking Keith’s new book named after his hit song, why not give the tune a spin? Ok, good idea, let’s do it:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here