*Kelly Rowland’s dress became a topic of conversation on social media and the red carpet at Sunday’s Grammy Awards ceremony.
“I thought about the dress code, and I thought about it again,” she told reporters backstage, referring to the Grammy’s much-discussed memo prohibiting dresses that showed off too much skin. “I respect it. See, I wore clothes,” she said, pointing to her stunning black gown with mesh panels from Georges Chakra.
As for a possible Destiny’s Child reunion tour with Beyonce and Michelle Williams following their Super Bowl performance, Rowland said don’t count on it.
“I can’t say anything about a possible tour. I know Beyonce is touring,” Rowland said after presenting an award with Nas.
“I have my new single ‘Kisses Down Low,’ and Michelle is doing ‘Fela!'” she said. “If something like that comes up in conversation – it hasn’t – then we’ll see what happens.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here