*Kelly Rowland’s dress became a topic of conversation on social media and the red carpet at Sunday’s Grammy Awards ceremony.
“I thought about the dress code, and I thought about it again,” she told reporters backstage, referring to the Grammy’s much-discussed memo prohibiting dresses that showed off too much skin. “I respect it. See, I wore clothes,” she said, pointing to her stunning black gown with mesh panels from Georges Chakra.
As for a possible Destiny’s Child reunion tour with Beyonce and Michelle Williams following their Super Bowl performance, Rowland said don’t count on it.
“I can’t say anything about a possible tour. I know Beyonce is touring,” Rowland said after presenting an award with Nas.
“I have my new single ‘Kisses Down Low,’ and Michelle is doing ‘Fela!'” she said. “If something like that comes up in conversation – it hasn’t – then we’ll see what happens.”
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here