*Kelly Rowland’s dress became a topic of conversation on social media and the red carpet at Sunday’s Grammy Awards ceremony.
“I thought about the dress code, and I thought about it again,” she told reporters backstage, referring to the Grammy’s much-discussed memo prohibiting dresses that showed off too much skin. “I respect it. See, I wore clothes,” she said, pointing to her stunning black gown with mesh panels from Georges Chakra.
As for a possible Destiny’s Child reunion tour with Beyonce and Michelle Williams following their Super Bowl performance, Rowland said don’t count on it.
“I can’t say anything about a possible tour. I know Beyonce is touring,” Rowland said after presenting an award with Nas.
“I have my new single ‘Kisses Down Low,’ and Michelle is doing ‘Fela!'” she said. “If something like that comes up in conversation – it hasn’t – then we’ll see what happens.”
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here