*Kelly Rowland’s dress became a topic of conversation on social media and the red carpet at Sunday’s Grammy Awards ceremony.
“I thought about the dress code, and I thought about it again,” she told reporters backstage, referring to the Grammy’s much-discussed memo prohibiting dresses that showed off too much skin. “I respect it. See, I wore clothes,” she said, pointing to her stunning black gown with mesh panels from Georges Chakra.
As for a possible Destiny’s Child reunion tour with Beyonce and Michelle Williams following their Super Bowl performance, Rowland said don’t count on it.
“I can’t say anything about a possible tour. I know Beyonce is touring,” Rowland said after presenting an award with Nas.
“I have my new single ‘Kisses Down Low,’ and Michelle is doing ‘Fela!'” she said. “If something like that comes up in conversation – it hasn’t – then we’ll see what happens.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here