*Call it the Super Bowl bounce.
Fresh from her halftime performance with a reunited Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland has been added as a host to the official Oscars red carpet pre-show.
The singer made the announcement Friday and will join previously announced co-hosts Kristin Chenoweth, “Good Morning America” anchor Lara Spencer and Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle.
The “Oscars Red Carpet Live” airs Feb. 24 at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST from outside the Dolby Theatre on ABC, with the main Oscars telecast following.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here