*Call it the Super Bowl bounce.
Fresh from her halftime performance with a reunited Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland has been added as a host to the official Oscars red carpet pre-show.
The singer made the announcement Friday and will join previously announced co-hosts Kristin Chenoweth, “Good Morning America” anchor Lara Spencer and Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle.
The “Oscars Red Carpet Live” airs Feb. 24 at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST from outside the Dolby Theatre on ABC, with the main Oscars telecast following.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here