*Call it the Super Bowl bounce.
Fresh from her halftime performance with a reunited Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland has been added as a host to the official Oscars red carpet pre-show.
The singer made the announcement Friday and will join previously announced co-hosts Kristin Chenoweth, “Good Morning America” anchor Lara Spencer and Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle.
The “Oscars Red Carpet Live” airs Feb. 24 at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST from outside the Dolby Theatre on ABC, with the main Oscars telecast following.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here