*Call it the Super Bowl bounce.
Fresh from her halftime performance with a reunited Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland has been added as a host to the official Oscars red carpet pre-show.
The singer made the announcement Friday and will join previously announced co-hosts Kristin Chenoweth, “Good Morning America” anchor Lara Spencer and Entertainment Weekly managing editor Jess Cagle.
The “Oscars Red Carpet Live” airs Feb. 24 at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST from outside the Dolby Theatre on ABC, with the main Oscars telecast following.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here