*Dang, Kenya Moore thinks she can do workout videos better than her reality show counterpart Phaedra Parks.
The twirl fabulous and 40 former beauty queen just released her DVD, “Booty Boot Camp,” which was once known as “Stallion Booty.
Work that a** in just 20 minutes to “sculpt that lower body and shrink your waistline, flatten and define your abs, and most importantly, lift and firm your backside.”
The video will be available to the public by March 5.
Check out a clip:
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here