Hart spilled the tea about what to expect from his upcoming spoof reality show on BET, the “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” the show that was spawned from a couple of hilarious BET Awards skits.
Dubbed “the fakest reality show ever,” the network just announced that “Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs on Tuesdays at 10pm E/P.
Hart compares how great the show is, saying it’s going to do for BET what “The Chappelle Show” did for the Comedy Central Network.
“I haven’t been this excited about a project of mine in a while, there is nothing like this on television……the levels of funny that will be reached on this show are endless!!!,” said an excited Hart.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” boasts a cast that includes Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, Trey Songz, Nelly, J.B. Smoove, Robin Thicke and Nick Cannon, who is also bringing his famous wife Mariah Carey along for the ride.
Listen as Kevin Hart dishes on the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here