Hart spilled the tea about what to expect from his upcoming spoof reality show on BET, the “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” the show that was spawned from a couple of hilarious BET Awards skits.
Dubbed “the fakest reality show ever,” the network just announced that “Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs on Tuesdays at 10pm E/P.
Hart compares how great the show is, saying it’s going to do for BET what “The Chappelle Show” did for the Comedy Central Network.
“I haven’t been this excited about a project of mine in a while, there is nothing like this on television……the levels of funny that will be reached on this show are endless!!!,” said an excited Hart.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” boasts a cast that includes Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, Trey Songz, Nelly, J.B. Smoove, Robin Thicke and Nick Cannon, who is also bringing his famous wife Mariah Carey along for the ride.
Listen as Kevin Hart dishes on the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here