Hart spilled the tea about what to expect from his upcoming spoof reality show on BET, the “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” the show that was spawned from a couple of hilarious BET Awards skits.
Dubbed “the fakest reality show ever,” the network just announced that “Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs on Tuesdays at 10pm E/P.
Hart compares how great the show is, saying it’s going to do for BET what “The Chappelle Show” did for the Comedy Central Network.
“I haven’t been this excited about a project of mine in a while, there is nothing like this on television……the levels of funny that will be reached on this show are endless!!!,” said an excited Hart.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” boasts a cast that includes Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, Trey Songz, Nelly, J.B. Smoove, Robin Thicke and Nick Cannon, who is also bringing his famous wife Mariah Carey along for the ride.
Listen as Kevin Hart dishes on the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here