Hart spilled the tea about what to expect from his upcoming spoof reality show on BET, the “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” the show that was spawned from a couple of hilarious BET Awards skits.
Dubbed “the fakest reality show ever,” the network just announced that “Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs on Tuesdays at 10pm E/P.
Hart compares how great the show is, saying it’s going to do for BET what “The Chappelle Show” did for the Comedy Central Network.
“I haven’t been this excited about a project of mine in a while, there is nothing like this on television……the levels of funny that will be reached on this show are endless!!!,” said an excited Hart.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” boasts a cast that includes Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, Trey Songz, Nelly, J.B. Smoove, Robin Thicke and Nick Cannon, who is also bringing his famous wife Mariah Carey along for the ride.
Listen as Kevin Hart dishes on the show:
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here