Hart spilled the tea about what to expect from his upcoming spoof reality show on BET, the “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” the show that was spawned from a couple of hilarious BET Awards skits.
Dubbed “the fakest reality show ever,” the network just announced that “Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs on Tuesdays at 10pm E/P.
Hart compares how great the show is, saying it’s going to do for BET what “The Chappelle Show” did for the Comedy Central Network.
“I haven’t been this excited about a project of mine in a while, there is nothing like this on television……the levels of funny that will be reached on this show are endless!!!,” said an excited Hart.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” boasts a cast that includes Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, Trey Songz, Nelly, J.B. Smoove, Robin Thicke and Nick Cannon, who is also bringing his famous wife Mariah Carey along for the ride.
Listen as Kevin Hart dishes on the show:
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here