Nope, she had not problem going in on Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams via Twitter.
Cole didn’t have a problem with Beyoncé’s solo set, but she wanted to let the world know that should not have been on stage with Bey.
Here’s what Cole tweeted to her 200k plus followers:
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell [sic] sung and woke my a** up from my daze! She always f**kN the groove up.”
Of course DC stans (fans) were none too pleased and let Cole know. Yep, a social media catfight of sorts.
Naturally, the Destiny’s Child fan base were turned off by the comments and Cole was hit with a vicious backlash via social media.
But Keyshia isn’t backing down. She came with:
“But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be! #Boss!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here