Nope, she had not problem going in on Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams via Twitter.
Cole didn’t have a problem with Beyoncé’s solo set, but she wanted to let the world know that should not have been on stage with Bey.
Here’s what Cole tweeted to her 200k plus followers:
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell [sic] sung and woke my a** up from my daze! She always f**kN the groove up.”
Of course DC stans (fans) were none too pleased and let Cole know. Yep, a social media catfight of sorts.
Naturally, the Destiny’s Child fan base were turned off by the comments and Cole was hit with a vicious backlash via social media.
But Keyshia isn’t backing down. She came with:
“But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be! #Boss!!”
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here