Nope, she had not problem going in on Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams via Twitter.
Cole didn’t have a problem with Beyoncé’s solo set, but she wanted to let the world know that should not have been on stage with Bey.
Here’s what Cole tweeted to her 200k plus followers:
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell [sic] sung and woke my a** up from my daze! She always f**kN the groove up.”
Of course DC stans (fans) were none too pleased and let Cole know. Yep, a social media catfight of sorts. 🙂
Naturally, the Destiny’s Child fan base were turned off by the comments and Cole was hit with a vicious backlash via social media.
But Keyshia isn’t backing down. She came with:
“But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be! #Boss!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here