Nope, she had not problem going in on Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams via Twitter.
Cole didn’t have a problem with Beyoncé’s solo set, but she wanted to let the world know that should not have been on stage with Bey.
Here’s what Cole tweeted to her 200k plus followers:
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell [sic] sung and woke my a** up from my daze! She always f**kN the groove up.”
Of course DC stans (fans) were none too pleased and let Cole know. Yep, a social media catfight of sorts. 🙂
Naturally, the Destiny’s Child fan base were turned off by the comments and Cole was hit with a vicious backlash via social media.
But Keyshia isn’t backing down. She came with:
“But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be! #Boss!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here