Nope, she had not problem going in on Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams via Twitter.
Cole didn’t have a problem with Beyoncé’s solo set, but she wanted to let the world know that should not have been on stage with Bey.
Here’s what Cole tweeted to her 200k plus followers:
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell [sic] sung and woke my a** up from my daze! She always f**kN the groove up.”
Of course DC stans (fans) were none too pleased and let Cole know. Yep, a social media catfight of sorts.
Naturally, the Destiny’s Child fan base were turned off by the comments and Cole was hit with a vicious backlash via social media.
But Keyshia isn’t backing down. She came with:
“But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be! #Boss!!”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here