Former cast member of “The Hills,” Kristin Cavallari, admitted recently that she was just acting on the show and nothing was reality.
She says the show was a legit series with a script, plot, and all that.
However, Kristin did say on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” that her beef with Lauren Conrad was in part real. She laughed and said her “distaste” for Lauren was definitely real, but she thinks writers made the beef beefier.
Kristin Cavallari then clarified, “I do feel like [MTV producers] put things in our heads. I mean, we were 17 and 18. They made it a lot worse than it was.”
Then she followed up with “The Hills was pretty fake.”
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here