Former cast member of “The Hills,” Kristin Cavallari, admitted recently that she was just acting on the show and nothing was reality.
She says the show was a legit series with a script, plot, and all that.
However, Kristin did say on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” that her beef with Lauren Conrad was in part real. She laughed and said her “distaste” for Lauren was definitely real, but she thinks writers made the beef beefier.
Kristin Cavallari then clarified, “I do feel like [MTV producers] put things in our heads. I mean, we were 17 and 18. They made it a lot worse than it was.”
Then she followed up with “The Hills was pretty fake.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here