Former cast member of “The Hills,” Kristin Cavallari, admitted recently that she was just acting on the show and nothing was reality.
She says the show was a legit series with a script, plot, and all that.
However, Kristin did say on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” that her beef with Lauren Conrad was in part real. She laughed and said her “distaste” for Lauren was definitely real, but she thinks writers made the beef beefier.
Kristin Cavallari then clarified, “I do feel like [MTV producers] put things in our heads. I mean, we were 17 and 18. They made it a lot worse than it was.”
Then she followed up with “The Hills was pretty fake.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here