Former cast member of “The Hills,” Kristin Cavallari, admitted recently that she was just acting on the show and nothing was reality.
She says the show was a legit series with a script, plot, and all that.
However, Kristin did say on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” that her beef with Lauren Conrad was in part real. She laughed and said her “distaste” for Lauren was definitely real, but she thinks writers made the beef beefier.
Kristin Cavallari then clarified, “I do feel like [MTV producers] put things in our heads. I mean, we were 17 and 18. They made it a lot worse than it was.”
Then she followed up with “The Hills was pretty fake.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here