*A lot of us have stayed in hotels and have had horrible experiences that range from dirty bed sheets and/or bed bugs to non-existent or thieving housekeepers.
Whatever your experience has been, it’s going to be hard to top this one.
British tourists Michael Baugh and his wife were staying at the Cecil Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, when they started having problems with the water pressure.
They said that the water “only trickled for days as they brushed their teeth, showered and drank from the taps.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here