*A lot of us have stayed in hotels and have had horrible experiences that range from dirty bed sheets and/or bed bugs to non-existent or thieving housekeepers.
Whatever your experience has been, it’s going to be hard to top this one.
British tourists Michael Baugh and his wife were staying at the Cecil Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, when they started having problems with the water pressure.
They said that the water “only trickled for days as they brushed their teeth, showered and drank from the taps.”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here