*A lot of us have stayed in hotels and have had horrible experiences that range from dirty bed sheets and/or bed bugs to non-existent or thieving housekeepers.
Whatever your experience has been, it’s going to be hard to top this one.
British tourists Michael Baugh and his wife were staying at the Cecil Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, when they started having problems with the water pressure.
They said that the water “only trickled for days as they brushed their teeth, showered and drank from the taps.”
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here