*It didn’t take much for “R&B Divas” to get a spinoff.
While the Atlanta version of the show is expanding with two new cast members, Angie Stone and LaTocha from Xscape, there’s another group of singing divas joining the reality television world.
TV One is introducing the LA version that will include Kelly Price, Lil’ Mo, Claudette Ortiz of City High, Chante Moore, Michel’le and Dawn Robinson of En Vogue.
Production for the show will begin later this month and will premiere later this year.
In eight-episodes, viewers will go on a journey with these women as they revamp their music careers and deal with each other’s drama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here