*The Lay’s company needs to put a dollar in all of our bags for starting this addiction among us that they admit to in their slogan, “Betcha can’t eat just one.” Now they add insult to injury and ask us to weigh in on yet another flavor.
The Lay’s company started a campaign last year asking America to submit a new flavor for the prize of $1 million. Three finalists have been chosen and they are: Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
All three are available in stores for a limited time so we can go and cast our votes online through Facebook or text in your vote, according to The Daily Meal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here