*The Lay’s company needs to put a dollar in all of our bags for starting this addiction among us that they admit to in their slogan, “Betcha can’t eat just one.” Now they add insult to injury and ask us to weigh in on yet another flavor.
The Lay’s company started a campaign last year asking America to submit a new flavor for the prize of $1 million. Three finalists have been chosen and they are: Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
All three are available in stores for a limited time so we can go and cast our votes online through Facebook or text in your vote, according to The Daily Meal.
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here