*The Lay’s company needs to put a dollar in all of our bags for starting this addiction among us that they admit to in their slogan, “Betcha can’t eat just one.” Now they add insult to injury and ask us to weigh in on yet another flavor.
The Lay’s company started a campaign last year asking America to submit a new flavor for the prize of $1 million. Three finalists have been chosen and they are: Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
All three are available in stores for a limited time so we can go and cast our votes online through Facebook or text in your vote, according to The Daily Meal.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here