*The Lay’s company needs to put a dollar in all of our bags for starting this addiction among us that they admit to in their slogan, “Betcha can’t eat just one.” Now they add insult to injury and ask us to weigh in on yet another flavor.
The Lay’s company started a campaign last year asking America to submit a new flavor for the prize of $1 million. Three finalists have been chosen and they are: Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
All three are available in stores for a limited time so we can go and cast our votes online through Facebook or text in your vote, according to The Daily Meal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here