*The Lay’s company needs to put a dollar in all of our bags for starting this addiction among us that they admit to in their slogan, “Betcha can’t eat just one.” Now they add insult to injury and ask us to weigh in on yet another flavor.
The Lay’s company started a campaign last year asking America to submit a new flavor for the prize of $1 million. Three finalists have been chosen and they are: Chicken and Waffles, Sriracha, and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
All three are available in stores for a limited time so we can go and cast our votes online through Facebook or text in your vote, according to The Daily Meal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here