*We know that LeBron James and Dwyane Wade are ballers, but who knew they were also ballerinas?!
Ok, ok … before we get accused of starting ish, let the record state they are NOT ballerinas. Although most NBA players on other teams and their fans wish they were.
But we digress. The two superstar ballers are supporters of the ballet and the arts and are starring in a new promotional campaign for the famed Miami City Ballet, reports Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The campaign centers around the downtown institutions’ shared 25th anniversary, and draws parallels between ballet and basketball.
“What those ladies do, as far as ballet, is unique,” James said. “Their poses are poses I know I’ll never be able to get into.”
Check out the video below of the Heat’s two kings posing with City Ballet star ballerinas Jeanette and Patricia Delgado, both Miami natives.
The campaign, which is also supposed to highlight the art scene alongside Biscayne Boulevard, is reminiscent of a campaign when both the Heat and Miami City Ballet first opened their doors.
Meanwhile, the Heat’s Billy Thompson posed in uniform with a ballerina who held herself to his arm to do her stretching.
“People don’t think of dancers as athletes,” said MCB Artistic Director Lourdes Lopez. “So you have these athletes who are graceful, and dancers who are athletic.”
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here