*He may be Deion Sanders in disguise, but the Kansas City Chiefs, who will have the first pick in the April 25-27 NFL Draft, have already announced their selection of Leon Sandcastle…at least in a commercial that aired during Sunday night’s Super Bowl XLVII.
The NFL Network spot sees Hall of Famer Sanders – frustrated with the younger generation’s lack of knowledge about his legacy – get back into the NFL as an afro wig-wearing unknown phenom named Leon Sandcastle.
He impresses game team officials with a 4.2-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine, and the commercial ends with real-life commissioner Roger Goodell uttering those words Chiefs fans are waiting for: “With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select … Leon Sandcastle.”
And yes, he’s on Twitter.
Watch the ad below.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here