*He may be Deion Sanders in disguise, but the Kansas City Chiefs, who will have the first pick in the April 25-27 NFL Draft, have already announced their selection of Leon Sandcastle…at least in a commercial that aired during Sunday night’s Super Bowl XLVII.
The NFL Network spot sees Hall of Famer Sanders – frustrated with the younger generation’s lack of knowledge about his legacy – get back into the NFL as an afro wig-wearing unknown phenom named Leon Sandcastle.
He impresses game team officials with a 4.2-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine, and the commercial ends with real-life commissioner Roger Goodell uttering those words Chiefs fans are waiting for: “With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select … Leon Sandcastle.”
And yes, he’s on Twitter.
Watch the ad below.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here