*He may be Deion Sanders in disguise, but the Kansas City Chiefs, who will have the first pick in the April 25-27 NFL Draft, have already announced their selection of Leon Sandcastle…at least in a commercial that aired during Sunday night’s Super Bowl XLVII.
The NFL Network spot sees Hall of Famer Sanders – frustrated with the younger generation’s lack of knowledge about his legacy – get back into the NFL as an afro wig-wearing unknown phenom named Leon Sandcastle.
He impresses game team officials with a 4.2-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine, and the commercial ends with real-life commissioner Roger Goodell uttering those words Chiefs fans are waiting for: “With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select … Leon Sandcastle.”
And yes, he’s on Twitter.
Watch the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here