*He may be Deion Sanders in disguise, but the Kansas City Chiefs, who will have the first pick in the April 25-27 NFL Draft, have already announced their selection of Leon Sandcastle…at least in a commercial that aired during Sunday night’s Super Bowl XLVII.
The NFL Network spot sees Hall of Famer Sanders – frustrated with the younger generation’s lack of knowledge about his legacy – get back into the NFL as an afro wig-wearing unknown phenom named Leon Sandcastle.
He impresses game team officials with a 4.2-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine, and the commercial ends with real-life commissioner Roger Goodell uttering those words Chiefs fans are waiting for: “With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select … Leon Sandcastle.”
And yes, he’s on Twitter.
Watch the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here