So, in a bit of a hissy fit, the longtime Lakers fan decided to totally diss the Miami Heat via Twitter.
“So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat,” tweeted Wayne.
But that wasn’t his only issue. During the NBA All-Star weekend in Houston, he then drew more attention to himself by totally going off on the Heat … and claiming he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
“The Miami Heat told them to ban me… When I say f**k, you say NBA…. When I say f**k, you say ‘Miami Heat.'” Even going as far as to claim he is the new Pac, “I ain’t Tupac, I’m the new ‘Pac. Holla at ya boy.” Already on a roll, Wayne would take a direct stab at The Heat with a tirade ending claim, “F**k all them n*ggas. F**k LeBron James. F**k Wade. F**k Chris Bosh… all them ni**as…. and I f**ed Chris Bosh’s wife.”
He obviously doesn’t care what anyone thinks. And don’t expect an apology.
Watch the (NSFW) madness:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here