So, in a bit of a hissy fit, the longtime Lakers fan decided to totally diss the Miami Heat via Twitter.
“So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat,” tweeted Wayne.
But that wasn’t his only issue. During the NBA All-Star weekend in Houston, he then drew more attention to himself by totally going off on the Heat … and claiming he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
“The Miami Heat told them to ban me… When I say f**k, you say NBA…. When I say f**k, you say ‘Miami Heat.'” Even going as far as to claim he is the new Pac, “I ain’t Tupac, I’m the new ‘Pac. Holla at ya boy.” Already on a roll, Wayne would take a direct stab at The Heat with a tirade ending claim, “F**k all them n*ggas. F**k LeBron James. F**k Wade. F**k Chris Bosh… all them ni**as…. and I f**ed Chris Bosh’s wife.”
He obviously doesn’t care what anyone thinks. And don’t expect an apology.
Watch the (NSFW) madness:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here