So, in a bit of a hissy fit, the longtime Lakers fan decided to totally diss the Miami Heat via Twitter.
“So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat,” tweeted Wayne.
But that wasn’t his only issue. During the NBA All-Star weekend in Houston, he then drew more attention to himself by totally going off on the Heat … and claiming he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
“The Miami Heat told them to ban me… When I say f**k, you say NBA…. When I say f**k, you say ‘Miami Heat.'” Even going as far as to claim he is the new Pac, “I ain’t Tupac, I’m the new ‘Pac. Holla at ya boy.” Already on a roll, Wayne would take a direct stab at The Heat with a tirade ending claim, “F**k all them n*ggas. F**k LeBron James. F**k Wade. F**k Chris Bosh… all them ni**as…. and I f**ed Chris Bosh’s wife.”
He obviously doesn’t care what anyone thinks. And don’t expect an apology.
Watch the (NSFW) madness:
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here