So, in a bit of a hissy fit, the longtime Lakers fan decided to totally diss the Miami Heat via Twitter.
“So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat,” tweeted Wayne.
But that wasn’t his only issue. During the NBA All-Star weekend in Houston, he then drew more attention to himself by totally going off on the Heat … and claiming he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
“The Miami Heat told them to ban me… When I say f**k, you say NBA…. When I say f**k, you say ‘Miami Heat.'” Even going as far as to claim he is the new Pac, “I ain’t Tupac, I’m the new ‘Pac. Holla at ya boy.” Already on a roll, Wayne would take a direct stab at The Heat with a tirade ending claim, “F**k all them n*ggas. F**k LeBron James. F**k Wade. F**k Chris Bosh… all them ni**as…. and I f**ed Chris Bosh’s wife.”
He obviously doesn’t care what anyone thinks. And don’t expect an apology.
Watch the (NSFW) madness:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here