So, in a bit of a hissy fit, the longtime Lakers fan decided to totally diss the Miami Heat via Twitter.
“So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat,” tweeted Wayne.
But that wasn’t his only issue. During the NBA All-Star weekend in Houston, he then drew more attention to himself by totally going off on the Heat … and claiming he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
“The Miami Heat told them to ban me… When I say f**k, you say NBA…. When I say f**k, you say ‘Miami Heat.'” Even going as far as to claim he is the new Pac, “I ain’t Tupac, I’m the new ‘Pac. Holla at ya boy.” Already on a roll, Wayne would take a direct stab at The Heat with a tirade ending claim, “F**k all them n*ggas. F**k LeBron James. F**k Wade. F**k Chris Bosh… all them ni**as…. and I f**ed Chris Bosh’s wife.”
He obviously doesn’t care what anyone thinks. And don’t expect an apology.
Watch the (NSFW) madness:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here