*Lil Wayne was beyond pissed after his flag football team lost at the DirecTV Celeb Beach Bowl Saturday in New Orleans.
Upset about what you may be wondering?
Because somebody touched him. Actually that somebody is a cameraman. Here’s Weezy told E! News about why he was in the unhappy zone:
“I don’t like being touched by other people I don’t tell to touch me. So I’m gonna get out of the building, because if I touch someone I go to jail,”
And to make sure everyone knew of his displeasure from being touched by someone who didn’t get his permission to touch him, Wayne dropped a big ol’ F-bomb right into the camera.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here