*Lil Wayne was beyond pissed after his flag football team lost at the DirecTV Celeb Beach Bowl Saturday in New Orleans.
Upset about what you may be wondering?
Because somebody touched him. Actually that somebody is a cameraman. Here’s Weezy told E! News about why he was in the unhappy zone:
“I don’t like being touched by other people I don’t tell to touch me. So I’m gonna get out of the building, because if I touch someone I go to jail,”
And to make sure everyone knew of his displeasure from being touched by someone who didn’t get his permission to touch him, Wayne dropped a big ol’ F-bomb right into the camera.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here