*Lil Wayne was beyond pissed after his flag football team lost at the DirecTV Celeb Beach Bowl Saturday in New Orleans.
Upset about what you may be wondering?
Because somebody touched him. Actually that somebody is a cameraman. Here’s Weezy told E! News about why he was in the unhappy zone:
“I don’t like being touched by other people I don’t tell to touch me. So I’m gonna get out of the building, because if I touch someone I go to jail,”
And to make sure everyone knew of his displeasure from being touched by someone who didn’t get his permission to touch him, Wayne dropped a big ol’ F-bomb right into the camera.
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here