*Lil Wayne was beyond pissed after his flag football team lost at the DirecTV Celeb Beach Bowl Saturday in New Orleans.
Upset about what you may be wondering?
Because somebody touched him. Actually that somebody is a cameraman. Here’s Weezy told E! News about why he was in the unhappy zone:
“I don’t like being touched by other people I don’t tell to touch me. So I’m gonna get out of the building, because if I touch someone I go to jail,”
And to make sure everyone knew of his displeasure from being touched by someone who didn’t get his permission to touch him, Wayne dropped a big ol’ F-bomb right into the camera.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here