But, none of the songs have been so disrespectful as to compare a sex act with a tragic lynching in American history.
Well, who else would go there, but Lil’ Wayne. He is featured on a track with rapper Future for his song “Karate Chop” which was recently leaked to the internet.
On the track, he compares the beating death and/or lynching of 14-year-old Emmett Till in 1955, to what he would do to a woman’s genitals.
The song appears on the mixtape “This Is That Southern Smoke Vol. 4″, according to the Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here