But, none of the songs have been so disrespectful as to compare a sex act with a tragic lynching in American history.
Well, who else would go there, but Lil’ Wayne. He is featured on a track with rapper Future for his song “Karate Chop” which was recently leaked to the internet.
On the track, he compares the beating death and/or lynching of 14-year-old Emmett Till in 1955, to what he would do to a woman’s genitals.
The song appears on the mixtape “This Is That Southern Smoke Vol. 4″, according to the Huffington Post.
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here