*Lil Wayne’s daughter has official joined the family business as the newest member of her father’s Young Money family.
Reginae Carter, 14, has officially signed with the label, president Mack Maine confirmed to Rap-Up TV last week.
“Just expect greatness,” he said of Carter, who previously performed with OMG Girlz. “She’s Toya’s [Wright] daughter and Wayne’s daughter, so that’s a great combination. She’s a star, just put it like that. A super, megastar.”
Maine also named PJ Morton, Torion Sellers and We The Future among his most recent signees.
Young Money, Lil Wayne’s Cash Money imprint and home to Drake and Nicki Minaj, is part of Universal Music Group.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here