*Lil Wayne’s daughter has official joined the family business as the newest member of her father’s Young Money family.
Reginae Carter, 14, has officially signed with the label, president Mack Maine confirmed to Rap-Up TV last week.
“Just expect greatness,” he said of Carter, who previously performed with OMG Girlz. “She’s Toya’s [Wright] daughter and Wayne’s daughter, so that’s a great combination. She’s a star, just put it like that. A super, megastar.”
Maine also named PJ Morton, Torion Sellers and We The Future among his most recent signees.
Young Money, Lil Wayne’s Cash Money imprint and home to Drake and Nicki Minaj, is part of Universal Music Group.
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here