*Lil Wayne’s daughter has official joined the family business as the newest member of her father’s Young Money family.
Reginae Carter, 14, has officially signed with the label, president Mack Maine confirmed to Rap-Up TV last week.
“Just expect greatness,” he said of Carter, who previously performed with OMG Girlz. “She’s Toya’s [Wright] daughter and Wayne’s daughter, so that’s a great combination. She’s a star, just put it like that. A super, megastar.”
Maine also named PJ Morton, Torion Sellers and We The Future among his most recent signees.
Young Money, Lil Wayne’s Cash Money imprint and home to Drake and Nicki Minaj, is part of Universal Music Group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here