*Lil Wayne’s daughter has official joined the family business as the newest member of her father’s Young Money family.
Reginae Carter, 14, has officially signed with the label, president Mack Maine confirmed to Rap-Up TV last week.
“Just expect greatness,” he said of Carter, who previously performed with OMG Girlz. “She’s Toya’s [Wright] daughter and Wayne’s daughter, so that’s a great combination. She’s a star, just put it like that. A super, megastar.”
Maine also named PJ Morton, Torion Sellers and We The Future among his most recent signees.
Young Money, Lil Wayne’s Cash Money imprint and home to Drake and Nicki Minaj, is part of Universal Music Group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here