*During Sunday’s Super Bowl XLVII, Sandra Bullock and her son Louis Bardo showed their support for Baltimore Ravens‘ offensive tackle Michael Oher — whose journey was chronicled in her film “The Blind Side.”
Bullock — who nabbed an Oscar for her role as Oher’s no-nonsense adoptive mom Leigh Anne Tuohy — and her preschooler joined the football player’s family as they cheered him on from the stands.
Louis, 3, was sporting a mini version of Oher’s jersey.
At the end of the night, Bullock and her toddler celebrated the Ravens 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here