*During Sunday’s Super Bowl XLVII, Sandra Bullock and her son Louis Bardo showed their support for Baltimore Ravens‘ offensive tackle Michael Oher — whose journey was chronicled in her film “The Blind Side.”
Bullock — who nabbed an Oscar for her role as Oher’s no-nonsense adoptive mom Leigh Anne Tuohy — and her preschooler joined the football player’s family as they cheered him on from the stands.
Louis, 3, was sporting a mini version of Oher’s jersey.
At the end of the night, Bullock and her toddler celebrated the Ravens 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here