*During Sunday’s Super Bowl XLVII, Sandra Bullock and her son Louis Bardo showed their support for Baltimore Ravens‘ offensive tackle Michael Oher — whose journey was chronicled in her film “The Blind Side.”
Bullock — who nabbed an Oscar for her role as Oher’s no-nonsense adoptive mom Leigh Anne Tuohy — and her preschooler joined the football player’s family as they cheered him on from the stands.
Louis, 3, was sporting a mini version of Oher’s jersey.
At the end of the night, Bullock and her toddler celebrated the Ravens 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here