*During Sunday’s Super Bowl XLVII, Sandra Bullock and her son Louis Bardo showed their support for Baltimore Ravens‘ offensive tackle Michael Oher — whose journey was chronicled in her film “The Blind Side.”
Bullock — who nabbed an Oscar for her role as Oher’s no-nonsense adoptive mom Leigh Anne Tuohy — and her preschooler joined the football player’s family as they cheered him on from the stands.
Louis, 3, was sporting a mini version of Oher’s jersey.
At the end of the night, Bullock and her toddler celebrated the Ravens 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here