*Surprise! Another fight from the set of “Love & Hip Hop” has made headlines, and TMZ has the footage.
This one took place during a party at a Manhattan nail salon, when cast member Erica Mena got into a heated discussion with a blonde lady named Tiffany.
Multiple witnesses say the two were beefing over a man, and Tiffany implied that she had hooked up with Erica’s boyfriend in the past. Erica responded by decking Tiffany, setting off an all-out brawl.
People rushed in to break up the girls … but both women made it clear — THEY WANTED TO FIGHT.
At one point, a man steps in to restrain Erica … and she threatens to slap him in the face unless he got out of her way. She even gives the dude a pretty nasty forearm to the body.
But just when she thinks she’s safe, Erica is BLINDSIDED by Tiffany … who somehow crept up from the side, and pounced on her prey like a ferocious ocelot (look it up, they’re awesome).
After the incident, Erica took to Twitter to declare victory … saying, “Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! … She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here