*Surprise! Another fight from the set of “Love & Hip Hop” has made headlines, and TMZ has the footage.
This one took place during a party at a Manhattan nail salon, when cast member Erica Mena got into a heated discussion with a blonde lady named Tiffany.
Multiple witnesses say the two were beefing over a man, and Tiffany implied that she had hooked up with Erica’s boyfriend in the past. Erica responded by decking Tiffany, setting off an all-out brawl.
People rushed in to break up the girls … but both women made it clear — THEY WANTED TO FIGHT.
At one point, a man steps in to restrain Erica … and she threatens to slap him in the face unless he got out of her way. She even gives the dude a pretty nasty forearm to the body.
But just when she thinks she’s safe, Erica is BLINDSIDED by Tiffany … who somehow crept up from the side, and pounced on her prey like a ferocious ocelot (look it up, they’re awesome).
After the incident, Erica took to Twitter to declare victory … saying, “Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! … She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here