*Surprise! Another fight from the set of “Love & Hip Hop” has made headlines, and TMZ has the footage.
This one took place during a party at a Manhattan nail salon, when cast member Erica Mena got into a heated discussion with a blonde lady named Tiffany.
Multiple witnesses say the two were beefing over a man, and Tiffany implied that she had hooked up with Erica’s boyfriend in the past. Erica responded by decking Tiffany, setting off an all-out brawl.
People rushed in to break up the girls … but both women made it clear — THEY WANTED TO FIGHT.
At one point, a man steps in to restrain Erica … and she threatens to slap him in the face unless he got out of her way. She even gives the dude a pretty nasty forearm to the body.
But just when she thinks she’s safe, Erica is BLINDSIDED by Tiffany … who somehow crept up from the side, and pounced on her prey like a ferocious ocelot (look it up, they’re awesome).
After the incident, Erica took to Twitter to declare victory … saying, “Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! … She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here