*Surprise! Another fight from the set of “Love & Hip Hop” has made headlines, and TMZ has the footage.
This one took place during a party at a Manhattan nail salon, when cast member Erica Mena got into a heated discussion with a blonde lady named Tiffany.
Multiple witnesses say the two were beefing over a man, and Tiffany implied that she had hooked up with Erica’s boyfriend in the past. Erica responded by decking Tiffany, setting off an all-out brawl.
People rushed in to break up the girls … but both women made it clear — THEY WANTED TO FIGHT.
At one point, a man steps in to restrain Erica … and she threatens to slap him in the face unless he got out of her way. She even gives the dude a pretty nasty forearm to the body.
But just when she thinks she’s safe, Erica is BLINDSIDED by Tiffany … who somehow crept up from the side, and pounced on her prey like a ferocious ocelot (look it up, they’re awesome).
After the incident, Erica took to Twitter to declare victory … saying, “Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! … She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here