*For those of you that like to come home from a hard day’s work and start relaxing with a lethal, but legal sedative in the form of whisky, may soon find that there’s a small difference in the edge it takes off of your day.
The bourbon some enjoy the most is made by Maker’s Mark. Well, the company is having such success selling their classic bourbon that they are experiencing a shortage.
Over the weekend, the company notified executives via e-mail of their decision to water down the nearly 60-year-old recipe to sustain the price and customers during the shortage, according to Slate magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Get's Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here