*For those of you that like to come home from a hard day’s work and start relaxing with a lethal, but legal sedative in the form of whisky, may soon find that there’s a small difference in the edge it takes off of your day.
The bourbon some enjoy the most is made by Maker’s Mark. Well, the company is having such success selling their classic bourbon that they are experiencing a shortage.
Over the weekend, the company notified executives via e-mail of their decision to water down the nearly 60-year-old recipe to sustain the price and customers during the shortage, according to Slate magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here