*For those of you that like to come home from a hard day’s work and start relaxing with a lethal, but legal sedative in the form of whisky, may soon find that there’s a small difference in the edge it takes off of your day.
The bourbon some enjoy the most is made by Maker’s Mark. Well, the company is having such success selling their classic bourbon that they are experiencing a shortage.
Over the weekend, the company notified executives via e-mail of their decision to water down the nearly 60-year-old recipe to sustain the price and customers during the shortage, according to Slate magazine.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here