*For those of you that like to come home from a hard day’s work and start relaxing with a lethal, but legal sedative in the form of whisky, may soon find that there’s a small difference in the edge it takes off of your day.
The bourbon some enjoy the most is made by Maker’s Mark. Well, the company is having such success selling their classic bourbon that they are experiencing a shortage.
Over the weekend, the company notified executives via e-mail of their decision to water down the nearly 60-year-old recipe to sustain the price and customers during the shortage, according to Slate magazine.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here