*Don’t you get tired of seeing all of the different models and templates you should use for your resume and cover letter?
They scare you into brevity, conservative, tight, sterile forms of false explanations of self that stray away from who you are and results in you becoming as unbelievable as possible.
But one man, who is only revealed as “Nicholas,” added creativity to his resume that got him the job.
He made a chocolate bar wrapper with his resume on it. Ingenious, right?! In the “nutrition facts” area of his “Resume Bar” wrapper were items like: work ethic, leadership, creativity, versatility, motivation, and business acumen.
The ingredients were: Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand Management, Business Analysis, Product Management, e-Commerce, Online Video, etc.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here