*Don’t you get tired of seeing all of the different models and templates you should use for your resume and cover letter?
They scare you into brevity, conservative, tight, sterile forms of false explanations of self that stray away from who you are and results in you becoming as unbelievable as possible.
But one man, who is only revealed as “Nicholas,” added creativity to his resume that got him the job.
He made a chocolate bar wrapper with his resume on it. Ingenious, right?! In the “nutrition facts” area of his “Resume Bar” wrapper were items like: work ethic, leadership, creativity, versatility, motivation, and business acumen.
The ingredients were: Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand Management, Business Analysis, Product Management, e-Commerce, Online Video, etc.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here