*Don’t you get tired of seeing all of the different models and templates you should use for your resume and cover letter?
They scare you into brevity, conservative, tight, sterile forms of false explanations of self that stray away from who you are and results in you becoming as unbelievable as possible.
But one man, who is only revealed as “Nicholas,” added creativity to his resume that got him the job.
He made a chocolate bar wrapper with his resume on it. Ingenious, right?! In the “nutrition facts” area of his “Resume Bar” wrapper were items like: work ethic, leadership, creativity, versatility, motivation, and business acumen.
The ingredients were: Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand Management, Business Analysis, Product Management, e-Commerce, Online Video, etc.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here