*Don’t you get tired of seeing all of the different models and templates you should use for your resume and cover letter?
They scare you into brevity, conservative, tight, sterile forms of false explanations of self that stray away from who you are and results in you becoming as unbelievable as possible.
But one man, who is only revealed as “Nicholas,” added creativity to his resume that got him the job.
He made a chocolate bar wrapper with his resume on it. Ingenious, right?! In the “nutrition facts” area of his “Resume Bar” wrapper were items like: work ethic, leadership, creativity, versatility, motivation, and business acumen.
The ingredients were: Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand Management, Business Analysis, Product Management, e-Commerce, Online Video, etc.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here