*Akon was hit with a lawsuit from a concert worker who claims he was left physically disabled after the singer jumped on top of him at a gig.
Matthew Graham says he suffered permanent injuries after Akon “negligently or wantonly leapt into the overcrowded mass of concertgoers” while performing at the BayFest music festival in Mobile, Alabama, in 2009.
In his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Graham claims he severely hurt his knee, back and head during the incident.
He’s s suing Akon and BayFest, Inc. organizers for medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and mental anguish.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here