*Akon was hit with a lawsuit from a concert worker who claims he was left physically disabled after the singer jumped on top of him at a gig.
Matthew Graham says he suffered permanent injuries after Akon “negligently or wantonly leapt into the overcrowded mass of concertgoers” while performing at the BayFest music festival in Mobile, Alabama, in 2009.
In his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Graham claims he severely hurt his knee, back and head during the incident.
He’s s suing Akon and BayFest, Inc. organizers for medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and mental anguish.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here