*Akon was hit with a lawsuit from a concert worker who claims he was left physically disabled after the singer jumped on top of him at a gig.
Matthew Graham says he suffered permanent injuries after Akon “negligently or wantonly leapt into the overcrowded mass of concertgoers” while performing at the BayFest music festival in Mobile, Alabama, in 2009.
In his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Graham claims he severely hurt his knee, back and head during the incident.
He’s s suing Akon and BayFest, Inc. organizers for medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and mental anguish.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here