*Akon was hit with a lawsuit from a concert worker who claims he was left physically disabled after the singer jumped on top of him at a gig.
Matthew Graham says he suffered permanent injuries after Akon “negligently or wantonly leapt into the overcrowded mass of concertgoers” while performing at the BayFest music festival in Mobile, Alabama, in 2009.
In his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Graham claims he severely hurt his knee, back and head during the incident.
He’s s suing Akon and BayFest, Inc. organizers for medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and mental anguish.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here