*Akon was hit with a lawsuit from a concert worker who claims he was left physically disabled after the singer jumped on top of him at a gig.
Matthew Graham says he suffered permanent injuries after Akon “negligently or wantonly leapt into the overcrowded mass of concertgoers” while performing at the BayFest music festival in Mobile, Alabama, in 2009.
In his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Graham claims he severely hurt his knee, back and head during the incident.
He’s s suing Akon and BayFest, Inc. organizers for medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and mental anguish.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here