Ronaiah Tuiasosopo (pictured above) got his 15 seconds of fame (well it was like 2 hours and then some) to discuss his reasons behind the whole fiasco and how he pulled it off.
The relationship between fictional woman Lennay Kekua and Manti started online and eventually graduated to phone conversations and text messages.
But when the relationship became too overwhelming for Ronaiah to handle, he attempted to kill the star of the show so he could move on with his real life.
“There were many times where Manti and Lennay had broken up. But something would bring them back together whether it was something going on in his life, or in Lennay’s life, in this case in my life,” Ron said.
He added that he wanted to end the relationship between the couple before he had to fake Lennay’s death.
“I wanted to end it because everything I had gone through, I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and I had to get me, Ronaiah, I had to start just living and let this go,” he said.
But the twist to the whole story is that Ron fell in love with the Notre Dame football player and admitted he was the voice of Lennay the whole time.
Read more about this out of control love ‘triangle’ at NewsOne.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here