Ronaiah Tuiasosopo (pictured above) got his 15 seconds of fame (well it was like 2 hours and then some) to discuss his reasons behind the whole fiasco and how he pulled it off.
The relationship between fictional woman Lennay Kekua and Manti started online and eventually graduated to phone conversations and text messages.
But when the relationship became too overwhelming for Ronaiah to handle, he attempted to kill the star of the show so he could move on with his real life.
“There were many times where Manti and Lennay had broken up. But something would bring them back together whether it was something going on in his life, or in Lennay’s life, in this case in my life,” Ron said.
He added that he wanted to end the relationship between the couple before he had to fake Lennay’s death.
“I wanted to end it because everything I had gone through, I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and I had to get me, Ronaiah, I had to start just living and let this go,” he said.
But the twist to the whole story is that Ron fell in love with the Notre Dame football player and admitted he was the voice of Lennay the whole time.
Read more about this out of control love ‘triangle’ at NewsOne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here