Ronaiah Tuiasosopo (pictured above) got his 15 seconds of fame (well it was like 2 hours and then some) to discuss his reasons behind the whole fiasco and how he pulled it off.
The relationship between fictional woman Lennay Kekua and Manti started online and eventually graduated to phone conversations and text messages.
But when the relationship became too overwhelming for Ronaiah to handle, he attempted to kill the star of the show so he could move on with his real life.
“There were many times where Manti and Lennay had broken up. But something would bring them back together whether it was something going on in his life, or in Lennay’s life, in this case in my life,” Ron said.
He added that he wanted to end the relationship between the couple before he had to fake Lennay’s death.
“I wanted to end it because everything I had gone through, I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and I had to get me, Ronaiah, I had to start just living and let this go,” he said.
But the twist to the whole story is that Ron fell in love with the Notre Dame football player and admitted he was the voice of Lennay the whole time.
Read more about this out of control love ‘triangle’ at NewsOne.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here