Ronaiah Tuiasosopo (pictured above) got his 15 seconds of fame (well it was like 2 hours and then some) to discuss his reasons behind the whole fiasco and how he pulled it off.
The relationship between fictional woman Lennay Kekua and Manti started online and eventually graduated to phone conversations and text messages.
But when the relationship became too overwhelming for Ronaiah to handle, he attempted to kill the star of the show so he could move on with his real life.
“There were many times where Manti and Lennay had broken up. But something would bring them back together whether it was something going on in his life, or in Lennay’s life, in this case in my life,” Ron said.
He added that he wanted to end the relationship between the couple before he had to fake Lennay’s death.
“I wanted to end it because everything I had gone through, I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and I had to get me, Ronaiah, I had to start just living and let this go,” he said.
But the twist to the whole story is that Ron fell in love with the Notre Dame football player and admitted he was the voice of Lennay the whole time.
Read more about this out of control love ‘triangle’ at NewsOne.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here