And it looks like the anger is still raging on. The former B2K member posted a video last year, claiming Houston sexually molested him when he was a child.
According to TMZ, Houston is afraid their tiff could actually turn violent. So he’s taking legal action to protect himself, it appears.
He filed documents last month, claiming the video “has caused me emotional distress and caused me to fear he will be violent toward himself and others.”
Houston also said Raz B has also talked about killing himself and others on several occasions.
Houston says now feels unsafe.
A judge granted a temporary restraining order against Raz B.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here