And it looks like the anger is still raging on. The former B2K member posted a video last year, claiming Houston sexually molested him when he was a child.
According to TMZ, Houston is afraid their tiff could actually turn violent. So he’s taking legal action to protect himself, it appears.
He filed documents last month, claiming the video “has caused me emotional distress and caused me to fear he will be violent toward himself and others.”
Houston also said Raz B has also talked about killing himself and others on several occasions.
Houston says now feels unsafe.
A judge granted a temporary restraining order against Raz B.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here