And it looks like the anger is still raging on. The former B2K member posted a video last year, claiming Houston sexually molested him when he was a child.
According to TMZ, Houston is afraid their tiff could actually turn violent. So he’s taking legal action to protect himself, it appears.
He filed documents last month, claiming the video “has caused me emotional distress and caused me to fear he will be violent toward himself and others.”
Houston also said Raz B has also talked about killing himself and others on several occasions.
Houston says now feels unsafe.
A judge granted a temporary restraining order against Raz B.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here