And it looks like the anger is still raging on. The former B2K member posted a video last year, claiming Houston sexually molested him when he was a child.
According to TMZ, Houston is afraid their tiff could actually turn violent. So he’s taking legal action to protect himself, it appears.
He filed documents last month, claiming the video “has caused me emotional distress and caused me to fear he will be violent toward himself and others.”
Houston also said Raz B has also talked about killing himself and others on several occasions.
Houston says now feels unsafe.
A judge granted a temporary restraining order against Raz B.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here