But, trial or no trial, the Martin family will never see their child again and even a conviction will not bring their child back.
The Martin family has planned a vigil in New York City to remember their son, Trayvon, one year after his death.
His parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, are scheduled to take part in the event at 6 p.m. in Union Square Park, along with their attorneys and others, according to the Associated Press.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here