But, trial or no trial, the Martin family will never see their child again and even a conviction will not bring their child back.
The Martin family has planned a vigil in New York City to remember their son, Trayvon, one year after his death.
His parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, are scheduled to take part in the event at 6 p.m. in Union Square Park, along with their attorneys and others, according to the Associated Press.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here