*Mary J. Blige is facing yet another lawsuit over a loan she has allegedly failed to repay in the allotted time.
Bank of America just filed suit in New York accusing Blige of defaulting on a $500,000 payout, claiming she took out the loan in 2005 but stopped making payments in 2011, according to the New York Post.
The paperwork, filed at Manhattan Supreme Court, demands she pay back the full total plus interest.
The legal action comes on the heels of last summer’s lawsuit filed by Signature Bank, who claims the singer defaulted on a $2.2 million loan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here