*Mary J. Blige is facing yet another lawsuit over a loan she has allegedly failed to repay in the allotted time.
Bank of America just filed suit in New York accusing Blige of defaulting on a $500,000 payout, claiming she took out the loan in 2005 but stopped making payments in 2011, according to the New York Post.
The paperwork, filed at Manhattan Supreme Court, demands she pay back the full total plus interest.
The legal action comes on the heels of last summer’s lawsuit filed by Signature Bank, who claims the singer defaulted on a $2.2 million loan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here