*Mary J. Blige is facing yet another lawsuit over a loan she has allegedly failed to repay in the allotted time.
Bank of America just filed suit in New York accusing Blige of defaulting on a $500,000 payout, claiming she took out the loan in 2005 but stopped making payments in 2011, according to the New York Post.
The paperwork, filed at Manhattan Supreme Court, demands she pay back the full total plus interest.
The legal action comes on the heels of last summer’s lawsuit filed by Signature Bank, who claims the singer defaulted on a $2.2 million loan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here