*Mary J. Blige is facing yet another lawsuit over a loan she has allegedly failed to repay in the allotted time.
Bank of America just filed suit in New York accusing Blige of defaulting on a $500,000 payout, claiming she took out the loan in 2005 but stopped making payments in 2011, according to the New York Post.
The paperwork, filed at Manhattan Supreme Court, demands she pay back the full total plus interest.
The legal action comes on the heels of last summer’s lawsuit filed by Signature Bank, who claims the singer defaulted on a $2.2 million loan.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here