The couple is parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months.
It’s going to be a fun house when the new one comes.
Maya mentioned in 2005 that life was a little different before having children. Work was the focus and everything else came secondary.
Again in 2012, she told the press that life is much more hectic working long hours and raising a family.
“I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed,” she told iVillage.com in 2011. “I’m really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, ‘And then Friday we’ll have date night.’ How do they do that?”
It looks like those date nights will be few and far apart.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here