The couple is parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months.
It’s going to be a fun house when the new one comes.
Maya mentioned in 2005 that life was a little different before having children. Work was the focus and everything else came secondary.
Again in 2012, she told the press that life is much more hectic working long hours and raising a family.
“I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed,” she told iVillage.com in 2011. “I’m really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, ‘And then Friday we’ll have date night.’ How do they do that?”
It looks like those date nights will be few and far apart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here