The couple is parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months.
It’s going to be a fun house when the new one comes.
Maya mentioned in 2005 that life was a little different before having children. Work was the focus and everything else came secondary.
Again in 2012, she told the press that life is much more hectic working long hours and raising a family.
“I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed,” she told iVillage.com in 2011. “I’m really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, ‘And then Friday we’ll have date night.’ How do they do that?”
It looks like those date nights will be few and far apart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here