The couple is parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months.
It’s going to be a fun house when the new one comes.
Maya mentioned in 2005 that life was a little different before having children. Work was the focus and everything else came secondary.
Again in 2012, she told the press that life is much more hectic working long hours and raising a family.
“I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed,” she told iVillage.com in 2011. “I’m really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, ‘And then Friday we’ll have date night.’ How do they do that?”
It looks like those date nights will be few and far apart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here