The couple is parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months.
It’s going to be a fun house when the new one comes.
Maya mentioned in 2005 that life was a little different before having children. Work was the focus and everything else came secondary.
Again in 2012, she told the press that life is much more hectic working long hours and raising a family.
“I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed,” she told iVillage.com in 2011. “I’m really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, ‘And then Friday we’ll have date night.’ How do they do that?”
It looks like those date nights will be few and far apart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here