*”America’s Got Talent” is about to add a little spice to the mix for next season.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown – a.k.a. Mel B, a.k.a. Scary Spice – will replace exiting judge Sharon Osbourne on the NBC competition series, where she will join Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
Mel B’s reality TV resume includes being a judge on the Australian version of “The X Factor” in 2011, co-hosting Australia’s “Dancing with the Stars,” competing on the “Dancing With the Stars” in the U.S., along with stints as a guest judge on “The X Factor” UK and “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model.”
The pop star also appeared in her own reality show, “Mel B: It’s a Scary World,” on the Style Network.
Sharon announced she was leaving “AGT” in August, claiming that her son, Jack, was fired from NBC’s “Stars Earn Stripes” following his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis. NBC denied this claim.
“America’s Got Talent” Season 8 premieres on May 28.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here