*”America’s Got Talent” is about to add a little spice to the mix for next season.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown – a.k.a. Mel B, a.k.a. Scary Spice – will replace exiting judge Sharon Osbourne on the NBC competition series, where she will join Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
Mel B’s reality TV resume includes being a judge on the Australian version of “The X Factor” in 2011, co-hosting Australia’s “Dancing with the Stars,” competing on the “Dancing With the Stars” in the U.S., along with stints as a guest judge on “The X Factor” UK and “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model.”
The pop star also appeared in her own reality show, “Mel B: It’s a Scary World,” on the Style Network.
Sharon announced she was leaving “AGT” in August, claiming that her son, Jack, was fired from NBC’s “Stars Earn Stripes” following his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis. NBC denied this claim.
“America’s Got Talent” Season 8 premieres on May 28.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here