*”America’s Got Talent” is about to add a little spice to the mix for next season.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown – a.k.a. Mel B, a.k.a. Scary Spice – will replace exiting judge Sharon Osbourne on the NBC competition series, where she will join Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
Mel B’s reality TV resume includes being a judge on the Australian version of “The X Factor” in 2011, co-hosting Australia’s “Dancing with the Stars,” competing on the “Dancing With the Stars” in the U.S., along with stints as a guest judge on “The X Factor” UK and “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model.”
The pop star also appeared in her own reality show, “Mel B: It’s a Scary World,” on the Style Network.
Sharon announced she was leaving “AGT” in August, claiming that her son, Jack, was fired from NBC’s “Stars Earn Stripes” following his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis. NBC denied this claim.
“America’s Got Talent” Season 8 premieres on May 28.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here