*”America’s Got Talent” is about to add a little spice to the mix for next season.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown – a.k.a. Mel B, a.k.a. Scary Spice – will replace exiting judge Sharon Osbourne on the NBC competition series, where she will join Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
Mel B’s reality TV resume includes being a judge on the Australian version of “The X Factor” in 2011, co-hosting Australia’s “Dancing with the Stars,” competing on the “Dancing With the Stars” in the U.S., along with stints as a guest judge on “The X Factor” UK and “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model.”
The pop star also appeared in her own reality show, “Mel B: It’s a Scary World,” on the Style Network.
Sharon announced she was leaving “AGT” in August, claiming that her son, Jack, was fired from NBC’s “Stars Earn Stripes” following his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis. NBC denied this claim.
“America’s Got Talent” Season 8 premieres on May 28.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here