*”America’s Got Talent” is about to add a little spice to the mix for next season.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown – a.k.a. Mel B, a.k.a. Scary Spice – will replace exiting judge Sharon Osbourne on the NBC competition series, where she will join Howard Stern and Howie Mandel, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
Mel B’s reality TV resume includes being a judge on the Australian version of “The X Factor” in 2011, co-hosting Australia’s “Dancing with the Stars,” competing on the “Dancing With the Stars” in the U.S., along with stints as a guest judge on “The X Factor” UK and “Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model.”
The pop star also appeared in her own reality show, “Mel B: It’s a Scary World,” on the Style Network.
Sharon announced she was leaving “AGT” in August, claiming that her son, Jack, was fired from NBC’s “Stars Earn Stripes” following his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis. NBC denied this claim.
“America’s Got Talent” Season 8 premieres on May 28.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here