*We are always complaining about cops failing to respond in a timely fashion and/or giving a lax response once they arrive on the scene.
Now, there’s proof…and it’s offered by the police department! The good cops are fed up too!
According to the Daily Mail, an entire police squad in the Kendall neighborhood was disciplined after being caught “canoodling” with women, shopping, drinking coffee, and basically shirking their duties to the people of that community.
Dispatchers are always looking for officers that are nearest to an emergency to respond and this group ignored them.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here