*We are always complaining about cops failing to respond in a timely fashion and/or giving a lax response once they arrive on the scene.
Now, there’s proof…and it’s offered by the police department! The good cops are fed up too!
According to the Daily Mail, an entire police squad in the Kendall neighborhood was disciplined after being caught “canoodling” with women, shopping, drinking coffee, and basically shirking their duties to the people of that community.
Dispatchers are always looking for officers that are nearest to an emergency to respond and this group ignored them.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here