*We are always complaining about cops failing to respond in a timely fashion and/or giving a lax response once they arrive on the scene.
Now, there’s proof…and it’s offered by the police department! The good cops are fed up too!
According to the Daily Mail, an entire police squad in the Kendall neighborhood was disciplined after being caught “canoodling” with women, shopping, drinking coffee, and basically shirking their duties to the people of that community.
Dispatchers are always looking for officers that are nearest to an emergency to respond and this group ignored them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here