She told Rachael Ray that since she couldn’t buy a sports car for her birthday/midlife crisis, she did the bangs instead.
Rachael asked during her “Q & Ray” interview about the new look.
“This is my midlife crisis: the bangs,” Obama said. “I couldn’t get a sports car. They won’t let me bungee-jump. So instead, I cut my bangs.”
She was partially joking, but elaborated on that it’s important for her to keep in mind her role while her husband serves as the president.
There’s not much she can do without causing too much of a stir. So she sticks with changing her hair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here