She told Rachael Ray that since she couldn’t buy a sports car for her birthday/midlife crisis, she did the bangs instead.
Rachael asked during her “Q & Ray” interview about the new look.
“This is my midlife crisis: the bangs,” Obama said. “I couldn’t get a sports car. They won’t let me bungee-jump. So instead, I cut my bangs.”
She was partially joking, but elaborated on that it’s important for her to keep in mind her role while her husband serves as the president.
There’s not much she can do without causing too much of a stir. So she sticks with changing her hair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here