She told Rachael Ray that since she couldn’t buy a sports car for her birthday/midlife crisis, she did the bangs instead.
Rachael asked during her “Q & Ray” interview about the new look.
“This is my midlife crisis: the bangs,” Obama said. “I couldn’t get a sports car. They won’t let me bungee-jump. So instead, I cut my bangs.”
She was partially joking, but elaborated on that it’s important for her to keep in mind her role while her husband serves as the president.
There’s not much she can do without causing too much of a stir. So she sticks with changing her hair.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here