She told Rachael Ray that since she couldn’t buy a sports car for her birthday/midlife crisis, she did the bangs instead.
Rachael asked during her “Q & Ray” interview about the new look.
“This is my midlife crisis: the bangs,” Obama said. “I couldn’t get a sports car. They won’t let me bungee-jump. So instead, I cut my bangs.”
She was partially joking, but elaborated on that it’s important for her to keep in mind her role while her husband serves as the president.
There’s not much she can do without causing too much of a stir. So she sticks with changing her hair.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here