*Michelle Williams has yet to comment on Keyshia Cole’s Super Bowl diss, referring to the Destiny’s Child member as “always f–king the groove up,” among other things.
However, Rumorfix is reporting that a fan of Williams retweeted a response that allegedly came from Williams: “Welp! *tears* RT @RealMichelleW @KeyshiaCole I’m Destiny’s Child and you are Frankie’s Child… You do the math.”
But Williams is saying that she never wrote that tweet, which included Cole’s mother, who has battled with drug addiction, into the mix.
Once Williams caught wind of the fake tweet, she responded, writing, “I never tweeted that! Be wise and check the ORIGINAL timeline before you spread more mess! Once again…God bless!”
Meanwhile, former Destiny’s Child member LaTavia Robertson appears to have let go of her past beef with the group (she and LeToya Luckett were replaced by Williams and Farrah Franklin in 2000), telling Celebuzz the trio “looked great and did a good job with their dance moves” during the show.
“Obviously, seeing Beyoncé perform was the highlight for me,” Robertson continued. “I got a real surprise when both Kelly and [Michelle] popped up on the stage like that. …Beyoncé was especially amazing. She looked fabulous and her voice was really strong.”
Luckett also had nothing but nice things to say about the killer halftime show, tweeting, “The MOST entertaining Super Bowl I’ve ever seen in MY life from start to finish! #Handsdown,” adding, “I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. #soproud.”
Cole has since deleted most of her rant after receiving a bit of backlash herself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here