*Michelle Williams has yet to comment on Keyshia Cole’s Super Bowl diss, referring to the Destiny’s Child member as “always f–king the groove up,” among other things.
However, Rumorfix is reporting that a fan of Williams retweeted a response that allegedly came from Williams: “Welp! *tears* RT @RealMichelleW @KeyshiaCole I’m Destiny’s Child and you are Frankie’s Child… You do the math.”
But Williams is saying that she never wrote that tweet, which included Cole’s mother, who has battled with drug addiction, into the mix.
Once Williams caught wind of the fake tweet, she responded, writing, “I never tweeted that! Be wise and check the ORIGINAL timeline before you spread more mess! Once again…God bless!”
Meanwhile, former Destiny’s Child member LaTavia Robertson appears to have let go of her past beef with the group (she and LeToya Luckett were replaced by Williams and Farrah Franklin in 2000), telling Celebuzz the trio “looked great and did a good job with their dance moves” during the show.
“Obviously, seeing Beyoncé perform was the highlight for me,” Robertson continued. “I got a real surprise when both Kelly and [Michelle] popped up on the stage like that. …Beyoncé was especially amazing. She looked fabulous and her voice was really strong.”
Luckett also had nothing but nice things to say about the killer halftime show, tweeting, “The MOST entertaining Super Bowl I’ve ever seen in MY life from start to finish! #Handsdown,” adding, “I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. #soproud.”
Cole has since deleted most of her rant after receiving a bit of backlash herself.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here