*On the heels of her Destiny’s Child Super Bowl reunion, Michelle Williams has signed a deal for her own reality show.
Titled “My Sister’s Keeper,” the series is from Entertainment One Television and will follow Williams and her sisters as her new solo gospel album is released on the Canadian-based company’s music label, Entertainment One Music.
Williams, currently starring in a touring cast of Broadway’s “Fela!,” will also executive produce the show, alongside Tara Long, Phil Thornton, Jeff Hevert and John Dee Hammond.
“Working together on my new gospel album and television series, I am excited to share with everyone a behind-the-scenes look at the inspiration and journey of recording for the album, performing, fun family times and other unforgettable experiences out together with my dear sisters,” Williams said.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here