So, when someone gets results in cases like this, it is exciting…no matter what the reward may be.
Crystal Perry works for Michigan’s Department of Human Services (DHS), and she tried to prove that she was passed over for a promotion in 2010, because of racial discrimination, but she was not successful in proving her claims. W
ell, Ingham County Circuit Judge Rosemarie Aquilina learned that there was a monkey placed on her desk…something that made the judge give Perry a second glance, according to the Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here