“Adorn’s” magical lyrics and smooth charm has definitely won the hearts of many, boosting the singer across audiences. This is going to be a special moment for him.
The singer admitted he’s feeling the pressure, especially with the day so near. Since this is his first telecast event, Miguel says he’s got something special brewing for the big day.
“I have something really special planned for that moment,” Miguel told Radio.com. “I can’t wait to do it. I can’t wait for the day in general.”
Miguel’s been nominated for five awards, including for song of the year.
He’s not new to the nomination process, however. In 2011, his name came up for co-writing Jaheim’s song, “Finding My Way Back.” But it wasn’t everything he expected.
“I’ll never forget getting there and getting in my seat and the seat being way up in the nosebleed section,” he said laughing.
But now he’s on stage, getting ready to woo the crowd. You go boy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here