“Adorn’s” magical lyrics and smooth charm has definitely won the hearts of many, boosting the singer across audiences. This is going to be a special moment for him.
The singer admitted he’s feeling the pressure, especially with the day so near. Since this is his first telecast event, Miguel says he’s got something special brewing for the big day.
“I have something really special planned for that moment,” Miguel told Radio.com. “I can’t wait to do it. I can’t wait for the day in general.”
Miguel’s been nominated for five awards, including for song of the year.
He’s not new to the nomination process, however. In 2011, his name came up for co-writing Jaheim’s song, “Finding My Way Back.” But it wasn’t everything he expected.
“I’ll never forget getting there and getting in my seat and the seat being way up in the nosebleed section,” he said laughing.
But now he’s on stage, getting ready to woo the crowd. You go boy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here