Tyson rushed his wife Kiki to a Chicago hospital on Thursday after she began complaining of severe stomach pains.
A rep for Tyson tells TMZ, the boxing legend and his wife Kiki are currently in Chicago for Mike’s one-man show “Undisputed Truth” — and yesterday, Kiki fell extremely ill … to the point where she needed immediate medical attention.
According to the rep, Mike took her to the hospital where she was admitted to the ER and released shortly after.
So far, it’s unclear what caused the stomach pains … but we’re told Kiki will be returning to the hospital soon for a follow-up.
Fortunately, doctors don’t believe the condition is life-threatening.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here