Tyson rushed his wife Kiki to a Chicago hospital on Thursday after she began complaining of severe stomach pains.
A rep for Tyson tells TMZ, the boxing legend and his wife Kiki are currently in Chicago for Mike’s one-man show “Undisputed Truth” — and yesterday, Kiki fell extremely ill … to the point where she needed immediate medical attention.
According to the rep, Mike took her to the hospital where she was admitted to the ER and released shortly after.
So far, it’s unclear what caused the stomach pains … but we’re told Kiki will be returning to the hospital soon for a follow-up.
Fortunately, doctors don’t believe the condition is life-threatening.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here