Tyson rushed his wife Kiki to a Chicago hospital on Thursday after she began complaining of severe stomach pains.
A rep for Tyson tells TMZ, the boxing legend and his wife Kiki are currently in Chicago for Mike’s one-man show “Undisputed Truth” — and yesterday, Kiki fell extremely ill … to the point where she needed immediate medical attention.
According to the rep, Mike took her to the hospital where she was admitted to the ER and released shortly after.
So far, it’s unclear what caused the stomach pains … but we’re told Kiki will be returning to the hospital soon for a follow-up.
Fortunately, doctors don’t believe the condition is life-threatening.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here