Tyson rushed his wife Kiki to a Chicago hospital on Thursday after she began complaining of severe stomach pains.
A rep for Tyson tells TMZ, the boxing legend and his wife Kiki are currently in Chicago for Mike’s one-man show “Undisputed Truth” — and yesterday, Kiki fell extremely ill … to the point where she needed immediate medical attention.
According to the rep, Mike took her to the hospital where she was admitted to the ER and released shortly after.
So far, it’s unclear what caused the stomach pains … but we’re told Kiki will be returning to the hospital soon for a follow-up.
Fortunately, doctors don’t believe the condition is life-threatening.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here