Tyson rushed his wife Kiki to a Chicago hospital on Thursday after she began complaining of severe stomach pains.
A rep for Tyson tells TMZ, the boxing legend and his wife Kiki are currently in Chicago for Mike’s one-man show “Undisputed Truth” — and yesterday, Kiki fell extremely ill … to the point where she needed immediate medical attention.
According to the rep, Mike took her to the hospital where she was admitted to the ER and released shortly after.
So far, it’s unclear what caused the stomach pains … but we’re told Kiki will be returning to the hospital soon for a follow-up.
Fortunately, doctors don’t believe the condition is life-threatening.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here