*Over the weekend, NBA legend Michael Jordan celebrated his 50th birthday with a tricked out bash with celebs, champagnes and well wishers.
Held during All-Star at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston (the space reportedly was a pricey $100,000–we hear the cost was donated), the evening included a a private dinner for 100, followed by a concert for 200 additional guests, with a party ending the event.
In addition to MJ’s fiance (Yvette Prieto) being in attendance, we spotted a few NBA ballers and their wives–like Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Chris Paul, A-listers like Beyonce and Jay-Z, Miguel, Nas, R.Kelly (who performed), CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and other fancy folk. Peep some of the candids.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here