*Over the weekend, NBA legend Michael Jordan celebrated his 50th birthday with a tricked out bash with celebs, champagnes and well wishers.
Held during All-Star at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston (the space reportedly was a pricey $100,000–we hear the cost was donated), the evening included a a private dinner for 100, followed by a concert for 200 additional guests, with a party ending the event.
In addition to MJ’s fiance (Yvette Prieto) being in attendance, we spotted a few NBA ballers and their wives–like Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Chris Paul, A-listers like Beyonce and Jay-Z, Miguel, Nas, R.Kelly (who performed), CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and other fancy folk. Peep some of the candids.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here