*Over the weekend, NBA legend Michael Jordan celebrated his 50th birthday with a tricked out bash with celebs, champagnes and well wishers.
Held during All-Star at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston (the space reportedly was a pricey $100,000–we hear the cost was donated), the evening included a a private dinner for 100, followed by a concert for 200 additional guests, with a party ending the event.
In addition to MJ’s fiance (Yvette Prieto) being in attendance, we spotted a few NBA ballers and their wives–like Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Chris Paul, A-listers like Beyonce and Jay-Z, Miguel, Nas, R.Kelly (who performed), CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and other fancy folk. Peep some of the candids.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here