*Over the weekend, NBA legend Michael Jordan celebrated his 50th birthday with a tricked out bash with celebs, champagnes and well wishers.
Held during All-Star at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston (the space reportedly was a pricey $100,000–we hear the cost was donated), the evening included a a private dinner for 100, followed by a concert for 200 additional guests, with a party ending the event.
In addition to MJ’s fiance (Yvette Prieto) being in attendance, we spotted a few NBA ballers and their wives–like Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Chris Paul, A-listers like Beyonce and Jay-Z, Miguel, Nas, R.Kelly (who performed), CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and other fancy folk. Peep some of the candids.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here