*Over the weekend, NBA legend Michael Jordan celebrated his 50th birthday with a tricked out bash with celebs, champagnes and well wishers.
Held during All-Star at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston (the space reportedly was a pricey $100,000–we hear the cost was donated), the evening included a a private dinner for 100, followed by a concert for 200 additional guests, with a party ending the event.
In addition to MJ’s fiance (Yvette Prieto) being in attendance, we spotted a few NBA ballers and their wives–like Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Chris Paul, A-listers like Beyonce and Jay-Z, Miguel, Nas, R.Kelly (who performed), CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and other fancy folk. Peep some of the candids.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here