As we reported yesterday, Saturday night in London, he told Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake that their single, “Suit & Tie” basically sucks.
Now we can report that he also gave President Obama a piece of his mind.
“I don’t give a f**k what the president’s got to say,'” Kanye said in his impromptu freestyle – rant, which maybe directly connected to Obama calling him a jackass twice – after he was pretty rude to Taylor Swift at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
His fit finally ended at his Sunday night performance when he spent about 30 seconds yelling over the end of his hit, “Clique” then threw the mic. Then he stormed off the stage.
Hmm, sounds like it might be time to get him fitted for a straight jacket.
Check it out for yourself:
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here