As we reported yesterday, Saturday night in London, he told Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake that their single, “Suit & Tie” basically sucks.
Now we can report that he also gave President Obama a piece of his mind.
“I don’t give a f**k what the president’s got to say,'” Kanye said in his impromptu freestyle – rant, which maybe directly connected to Obama calling him a jackass twice – after he was pretty rude to Taylor Swift at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
His fit finally ended at his Sunday night performance when he spent about 30 seconds yelling over the end of his hit, “Clique” then threw the mic. Then he stormed off the stage.
Hmm, sounds like it might be time to get him fitted for a straight jacket.
Check it out for yourself:
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here