Earlier we reported …
A forwarded email from (ex Supremes) singer Scherrie Payne by Ron Brewington of the Motown Alumni Association (MAA), brings a message of sadness that once again a former member of the Temptations has passed away.
This time it’s Richard Street. He was 70.
Greetings…I received the below sad message from Scherrie Payne this morning… Forwarded… FYI — Ron Brewington, Motown Alumni Association (MAA):
OMG! Not again! Just last week, Damon Harris, former member of the legendary Temptations, died in Baltimore. Early this morning, at 6:45, I received a phone call that Richard Street, also, a former member of that illustrious group, died in Las Vegas after being hospitalized a couple of days ago.
Our group was supposed to do some dates with him in just 3 weeks in the United Arab Emirates.
May God rest his soul. Richard was such a great, fun and talented person.
Meanwhile, we have news of the funeral arrangements for Damon Harris forwarded to us from the MAA:
Viewing & Flowers
Vaughn Greene Funeral Home
1515 Baltimore National Pike
Wednesday February, 27, 2013
Viewing: 4pm. TO 8pm.
Baltimore, Maryland 21229
Emon Baptist Church
601 N. Schroeder
Thursday February 28, 2013
Wake: 11am/ Funeral 12noon
For more info:
Dana L. Harris
email: [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here