Earlier we reported …
A forwarded email from (ex Supremes) singer Scherrie Payne by Ron Brewington of the Motown Alumni Association (MAA), brings a message of sadness that once again a former member of the Temptations has passed away.
This time it’s Richard Street. He was 70.
Greetings…I received the below sad message from Scherrie Payne this morning… Forwarded… FYI — Ron Brewington, Motown Alumni Association (MAA):
OMG! Not again! Just last week, Damon Harris, former member of the legendary Temptations, died in Baltimore. Early this morning, at 6:45, I received a phone call that Richard Street, also, a former member of that illustrious group, died in Las Vegas after being hospitalized a couple of days ago.
Our group was supposed to do some dates with him in just 3 weeks in the United Arab Emirates.
May God rest his soul. Richard was such a great, fun and talented person.
Meanwhile, we have news of the funeral arrangements for Damon Harris forwarded to us from the MAA:
Viewing & Flowers
Vaughn Greene Funeral Home
1515 Baltimore National Pike
Wednesday February, 27, 2013
Viewing: 4pm. TO 8pm.
Baltimore, Maryland 21229
Emon Baptist Church
601 N. Schroeder
Thursday February 28, 2013
Wake: 11am/ Funeral 12noon
For more info:
Dana L. Harris
email: [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here