The 1980s television and movie star has made the transition from old school to new school stardom with the great invention of YouTube and smart phones.
He’s entered the digital era and is dishing out his own advice for the average millennial, smart phone user through his new app.
TodayEntertainment reports that the “Ask Mr. T” only has one episode thus far, but there’s plenty of promise and lots of attitude in his take-no-prisoners style, where he stands against a blank wall and answers submitted questions.
This week: “The copier at work is broken again. What shall I do?” Partial answer: “Don’t let no machine take you for a ride!”
But with the app, users can’t Mr. T their photos with heavy gold chains or add facial hair.
Fun stuff. The app is available for only .99 Cents. The iPad version will be released soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here