The 1980s television and movie star has made the transition from old school to new school stardom with the great invention of YouTube and smart phones.
He’s entered the digital era and is dishing out his own advice for the average millennial, smart phone user through his new app.
TodayEntertainment reports that the “Ask Mr. T” only has one episode thus far, but there’s plenty of promise and lots of attitude in his take-no-prisoners style, where he stands against a blank wall and answers submitted questions.
This week: “The copier at work is broken again. What shall I do?” Partial answer: “Don’t let no machine take you for a ride!”
But with the app, users can’t Mr. T their photos with heavy gold chains or add facial hair.
Fun stuff. The app is available for only .99 Cents. The iPad version will be released soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here