The 1980s television and movie star has made the transition from old school to new school stardom with the great invention of YouTube and smart phones.
He’s entered the digital era and is dishing out his own advice for the average millennial, smart phone user through his new app.
TodayEntertainment reports that the “Ask Mr. T” only has one episode thus far, but there’s plenty of promise and lots of attitude in his take-no-prisoners style, where he stands against a blank wall and answers submitted questions.
This week: “The copier at work is broken again. What shall I do?” Partial answer: “Don’t let no machine take you for a ride!”
But with the app, users can’t Mr. T their photos with heavy gold chains or add facial hair.
Fun stuff. The app is available for only .99 Cents. The iPad version will be released soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here