The 1980s television and movie star has made the transition from old school to new school stardom with the great invention of YouTube and smart phones.
He’s entered the digital era and is dishing out his own advice for the average millennial, smart phone user through his new app.
TodayEntertainment reports that the “Ask Mr. T” only has one episode thus far, but there’s plenty of promise and lots of attitude in his take-no-prisoners style, where he stands against a blank wall and answers submitted questions.
This week: “The copier at work is broken again. What shall I do?” Partial answer: “Don’t let no machine take you for a ride!”
But with the app, users can’t Mr. T their photos with heavy gold chains or add facial hair.
Fun stuff. The app is available for only .99 Cents. The iPad version will be released soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here