*Lil Wayne told fans he’d been banned from all NBA events over his beef with the Miami Heat, but a league spokesperson told TMZ that Weezy’s claims are simply not true.
In fact, NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard said there is “no truth at all” to what the rapper said during a performance in Houston over the weekend.
As previously reported, Wayne told the crowd the NBA had banned him from all events after he was kicked out of a Heat game last week for rooting for the Lakers. However, the Heat organization said Wayne left voluntarily.
During the rant, Wayne also said he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
The Bosh family — and the Miami Heat — have yet to comment on that situation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here