*Lil Wayne told fans he’d been banned from all NBA events over his beef with the Miami Heat, but a league spokesperson told TMZ that Weezy’s claims are simply not true.
In fact, NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard said there is “no truth at all” to what the rapper said during a performance in Houston over the weekend.
As previously reported, Wayne told the crowd the NBA had banned him from all events after he was kicked out of a Heat game last week for rooting for the Lakers. However, the Heat organization said Wayne left voluntarily.
During the rant, Wayne also said he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
The Bosh family — and the Miami Heat — have yet to comment on that situation.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here