*Lil Wayne told fans he’d been banned from all NBA events over his beef with the Miami Heat, but a league spokesperson told TMZ that Weezy’s claims are simply not true.
In fact, NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard said there is “no truth at all” to what the rapper said during a performance in Houston over the weekend.
As previously reported, Wayne told the crowd the NBA had banned him from all events after he was kicked out of a Heat game last week for rooting for the Lakers. However, the Heat organization said Wayne left voluntarily.
During the rant, Wayne also said he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
The Bosh family — and the Miami Heat — have yet to comment on that situation.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here