*Lil Wayne told fans he’d been banned from all NBA events over his beef with the Miami Heat, but a league spokesperson told TMZ that Weezy’s claims are simply not true.
In fact, NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard said there is “no truth at all” to what the rapper said during a performance in Houston over the weekend.
As previously reported, Wayne told the crowd the NBA had banned him from all events after he was kicked out of a Heat game last week for rooting for the Lakers. However, the Heat organization said Wayne left voluntarily.
During the rant, Wayne also said he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
The Bosh family — and the Miami Heat — have yet to comment on that situation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here