*Turns out Phylicia Rashad’s return to NBC prime time lasted just two episodes.
NBC has decided to pull the plug on “Do No Harm,” effective immediately, reports Deadline.com. The show posted the lowest ratings ever for an in-season scripted series premiere on a Big 4 network on Jan. 30, with an underwhelming 0.9 18-49 rating. It dropped 22% to a 0.7 last Wednesday, effectively sealing its fate.
For the next two weeks, NBC will air “Law & Order: SVU” reruns in the Thursday 10 p.m. slot.
“Do No Harm” starred Steven Pasquale as a respected neurosurgeon who lived with a destructive inner Mr. Hyde that revealed itself at the same hour every night. Rashad played Dr. Vanessa Young, head of the neurosurgery department who had to content with Pasquale’s alter-ego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here