*Turns out Phylicia Rashad’s return to NBC prime time lasted just two episodes.
NBC has decided to pull the plug on “Do No Harm,” effective immediately, reports Deadline.com. The show posted the lowest ratings ever for an in-season scripted series premiere on a Big 4 network on Jan. 30, with an underwhelming 0.9 18-49 rating. It dropped 22% to a 0.7 last Wednesday, effectively sealing its fate.
For the next two weeks, NBC will air “Law & Order: SVU” reruns in the Thursday 10 p.m. slot.
“Do No Harm” starred Steven Pasquale as a respected neurosurgeon who lived with a destructive inner Mr. Hyde that revealed itself at the same hour every night. Rashad played Dr. Vanessa Young, head of the neurosurgery department who had to content with Pasquale’s alter-ego.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here