*Turns out Phylicia Rashad’s return to NBC prime time lasted just two episodes.
NBC has decided to pull the plug on “Do No Harm,” effective immediately, reports Deadline.com. The show posted the lowest ratings ever for an in-season scripted series premiere on a Big 4 network on Jan. 30, with an underwhelming 0.9 18-49 rating. It dropped 22% to a 0.7 last Wednesday, effectively sealing its fate.
For the next two weeks, NBC will air “Law & Order: SVU” reruns in the Thursday 10 p.m. slot.
“Do No Harm” starred Steven Pasquale as a respected neurosurgeon who lived with a destructive inner Mr. Hyde that revealed itself at the same hour every night. Rashad played Dr. Vanessa Young, head of the neurosurgery department who had to content with Pasquale’s alter-ego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Word and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here