*Turns out Phylicia Rashad’s return to NBC prime time lasted just two episodes.
NBC has decided to pull the plug on “Do No Harm,” effective immediately, reports Deadline.com. The show posted the lowest ratings ever for an in-season scripted series premiere on a Big 4 network on Jan. 30, with an underwhelming 0.9 18-49 rating. It dropped 22% to a 0.7 last Wednesday, effectively sealing its fate.
For the next two weeks, NBC will air “Law & Order: SVU” reruns in the Thursday 10 p.m. slot.
“Do No Harm” starred Steven Pasquale as a respected neurosurgeon who lived with a destructive inner Mr. Hyde that revealed itself at the same hour every night. Rashad played Dr. Vanessa Young, head of the neurosurgery department who had to content with Pasquale’s alter-ego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here