*Turns out Phylicia Rashad’s return to NBC prime time lasted just two episodes.
NBC has decided to pull the plug on “Do No Harm,” effective immediately, reports Deadline.com. The show posted the lowest ratings ever for an in-season scripted series premiere on a Big 4 network on Jan. 30, with an underwhelming 0.9 18-49 rating. It dropped 22% to a 0.7 last Wednesday, effectively sealing its fate.
For the next two weeks, NBC will air “Law & Order: SVU” reruns in the Thursday 10 p.m. slot.
“Do No Harm” starred Steven Pasquale as a respected neurosurgeon who lived with a destructive inner Mr. Hyde that revealed itself at the same hour every night. Rashad played Dr. Vanessa Young, head of the neurosurgery department who had to content with Pasquale’s alter-ego.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here