*Alrighty then! Justice is served … somewhat.
Joe Hundley, the airline passenger who is accused of slapping a 19-month-old baby after telling his mother to shut that “n*gger baby up,” has been fired by his employer, according to KARE TV.
Al Haase, the president and CEO of Aerospace and Defense, Composite Group released this statement regarding the matter:
“Reports of the recent behavior of one of our business unit executives while on personal travel are offensive and disturbing.”
He called Hundley’s behavior “embarrassing” and “contradictory to our values.”
As we reported, Hundley, 60, was charged with simple assault after he allegedly hit the 19-month-old boy who had started to cry.
Jessica Bennett, the child’s mother, says her son began crying as the pressure changed when the plane descended. She says that’s when Hundley allegedly slapped her son.
According to court documents, Bennett alleges Hundley leaned over and said, “Shut that [N-word] baby up!” before slapping the child and causing him to bleed and cry even harder.
According to the AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group statement, the company has taken the matter very seriously and says that as of Sunday, Hundley is no longer employed with them.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here