*Alrighty then! Justice is served … somewhat.
Joe Hundley, the airline passenger who is accused of slapping a 19-month-old baby after telling his mother to shut that “n*gger baby up,” has been fired by his employer, according to KARE TV.
Al Haase, the president and CEO of Aerospace and Defense, Composite Group released this statement regarding the matter:
“Reports of the recent behavior of one of our business unit executives while on personal travel are offensive and disturbing.”
He called Hundley’s behavior “embarrassing” and “contradictory to our values.”
As we reported, Hundley, 60, was charged with simple assault after he allegedly hit the 19-month-old boy who had started to cry.
Jessica Bennett, the child’s mother, says her son began crying as the pressure changed when the plane descended. She says that’s when Hundley allegedly slapped her son.
According to court documents, Bennett alleges Hundley leaned over and said, “Shut that [N-word] baby up!” before slapping the child and causing him to bleed and cry even harder.
According to the AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group statement, the company has taken the matter very seriously and says that as of Sunday, Hundley is no longer employed with them.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here