*Nick Cannon has very little free time.
The chairman of Nickelodeon’s TeenNick also hosts NBC’s “America’s Got Talent,” plus the syndicated radio show “Cannon’s Countdown.” He runs his own company N’Credible Entertainment, has a production deal with NBC and is the father of young twins with wife Mariah Carey.
Given his full plate, Kevin Hart was extremely happy when Cannon agreed to co-star in his reality TV sendup “Real Husbands of Hollywood” for BET.
“Nick Cannon coming on board was the best thing to happen to us because Nick was only supposed to do a couple,” said Hart. “But because Nick started to do the show and he saw what the show was and how excited we were, he got that much more excited on his half, and he brought things from his personal life to us.”
Surprisingly, Cannon did not come to the show with a long list of things about Mariah that were off limits.
“First of all, he wanted us to incorporate things about him and Mariah in the show because it’s things that people have said about him for so long,” said Hart. “So he said, you know what, if people are saying it, why not make fun of it and make it even more crazier than what it already is to him. So Nick came with a list of things to do, not “not to do,” which is why we welcome his involvement.”
Below, Kevin clears up confusion over how much of the show is scripted versus the amount that is improv.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. Watch a promo for the Feb. 19 episode below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here