*Nick Cannon has very little free time.
The chairman of Nickelodeon’s TeenNick also hosts NBC’s “America’s Got Talent,” plus the syndicated radio show “Cannon’s Countdown.” He runs his own company N’Credible Entertainment, has a production deal with NBC and is the father of young twins with wife Mariah Carey.
Given his full plate, Kevin Hart was extremely happy when Cannon agreed to co-star in his reality TV sendup “Real Husbands of Hollywood” for BET.
“Nick Cannon coming on board was the best thing to happen to us because Nick was only supposed to do a couple,” said Hart. “But because Nick started to do the show and he saw what the show was and how excited we were, he got that much more excited on his half, and he brought things from his personal life to us.”
Surprisingly, Cannon did not come to the show with a long list of things about Mariah that were off limits.
“First of all, he wanted us to incorporate things about him and Mariah in the show because it’s things that people have said about him for so long,” said Hart. “So he said, you know what, if people are saying it, why not make fun of it and make it even more crazier than what it already is to him. So Nick came with a list of things to do, not “not to do,” which is why we welcome his involvement.”
Below, Kevin clears up confusion over how much of the show is scripted versus the amount that is improv.
“Real Husbands of Hollywood” airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. Watch a promo for the Feb. 19 episode below:
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here